The topic is locked.
I just visited the Polls page and could not find a single poll! Is it just me or have you all noticed this too....No Results Found..... :blink: :blink: :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have also noticed it. Let try to poll some and win for today.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Forum section is getting very interesting. So no one interested on poll section. :laugh: :laugh:

Vinu
Why are you wasting your time in polls. I have entered that section only once...find bored :silly: :blink:
It's good only for one day. Better, chat with us in forum :cheer:

Meera sandhu
[quote]Why are you wasting your time in polls. I have entered that section only once...find bored
It's good only for one day. Better, chat with us in forum[/quote]
Hmmm I am seeing this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]Why are you wasting your time in polls. I have entered that section only once...find bored
It's good only for one day. Better, chat with us in forum

Hmmm I am seeing this.[/quote]

Yes....I prefer forums to polls :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Why are you wasting your time in polls. I have entered that section only once...find bored :silly: :blink:
It's good only for one day. Better, chat with us in forum :cheer:

I agree with you. Nowadays polls are really bore. :):cheer:

Vinu
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
Why are you wasting your time in polls. I have entered that section only once...find bored
It's good only for one day. Better, chat with us in forum

Hmmm I am seeing this.

Yes....I prefer forums to polls
[/quote]
\
That doesn't mean it should be neglected, since polls is also a major thing that attracts people!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think there should be some reward point to incorage members to post polls regularly.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

May be it was a technical error as now i am seeing the polls in poll section. :)
For me polls pages are talking time load so i stopped working on them. till now i got 2 voter awards

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.