The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But through voting you can earn some cash reward with points.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
But through voting you can earn some cash reward with points.

Yes through voting we can earn by becoming voter of the day. :)
polls are only good for getting cash credits else the polls posted are not so good and even there are repeated polls.

a.s.
polls are only good for getting cash credits else the polls posted are not so good and even there are repeated polls.

Oh Baby so now you know it after winning top voter of the day award for approximately 5~6 times. :laugh:
For me polls pages are talking time load so i stopped working on them. till now i got 2 voter awards

I did it only one day with great interest...spend 2 hours for it. But I didn't get voter of the day. So, I stopped :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
For me polls pages are talking time load so i stopped working on them. till now i got 2 voter awards

I did it only one day with great interest...spend 2 hours for it. But I didn't get voter of the day. So, I stopped :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Unlike you i have always got the reward whenever i spend time on the poll section. :P

Unlike you i have always got the reward whenever i spend time on the poll section. :P

What's the secret behind this? :P
I think, people are spending time there...that's why I didn't get it :whistle:

Meera sandhu

What's the secret behind this? :P
I think, people are spending time there...that's why I didn't get it :whistle:

You know once i voted just 7 polls still then i was the top voter that day. :woohoo:
animated-gifs-goates-14_2012-04-30.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
le:

You know once i voted just 7 polls still then i was the top voter that day. :woohoo:

then, why didn't i get that day, evenif I spend 2 hours answering almost all interesting polls

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7025]}

Meera sandhu
le:

then, why didn't i get that day, evenif I spend 2 hours answering almost all interesting polls

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7025]}

May be someone spent more time than you that day. :laugh:
AnimatedGifFire125.GIF (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.