Hello admin,

Yesterday I uploaded an article which was rejected due to editor's note that "The pictures are too heavy to fit in boddunan layout".

I have edited the pics and now they are fitting in the boddunan's layout. Please review the article and approve.

Here is the link:

http://www.boddunan.com/people-a-places/48-Creators/2526-how-industrial-revolution-changed-the-technology-system.html

Thanks,

Rajinder Soni

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Rajinder Soni,
Please send a email using "Contact Us" link in the left panel. As the support team is very busy and hardly check the forums.

Just send mentioning the article link and correction made.
Also the edited images now are very small and not even visible. So please give them dimensions with always less than 700 as width. height can be higher but take care about the visibility.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Good morning Atul,
I have sent a message via contact us button to editor but right now also two of my articles i requested to approve have not been taken care of..

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
Hi Rajinder Soni,
Please post eh links here so that i can comment more on it.

-Atul barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Hi Rajinder,

Editors are reviewing the new articles as they needs to go in first. Your articles will be definetely gets reviewed within 24 hours.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks Atul and Maverick for your support and kindness. All my articles up until now have been approved.

but one thing which is concerning me is MY FIRST PAYMENT which I have not received up until today Sep 3, 2009.

The BODDUNAN PAYMENT section shows that my check was released on Aug 20th and around 13 days have passed away and I have not received my check.

I think a check coming through courier from Hyderabad should take only 2 to 3 days so why there is so much delay.

The date shown there is the date of your payment generation. As it is the first time payment, it was generated earlier in order to send you the verification letter. But in general all payments will be processed and sent on 1st of every month provided you reach Minimum Payment Threshold by 31st of prevailing month.

And your check was also dispatched on 1st September as per the process.

-Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.