Are there any changes in weblink submission?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Sanjeev,

We have changed maximum number of weblinks that can be submitted in a day to 10.

This is to encourage people to engaged more on the site besides providing the money making opportunity. We stick to our primary requirement of articles submission and the all others to encourage members.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Ok, but are you going to adjust already posted weblinks daily as ten per day because I was not aware of it and have put in so much of my time into it working hard?
We will not adjust any previous links submitted to 10/day. All web links submitted before will continue to be valid. We will remove only duplicate entries if any.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

:( Thanks Maverick, seems little harsh but good for the well being of writers :) :)
We are extremely sorry Sanjeev, but are forced to take this step in order to increase the content on boddunan before promoting our site to the outside world. We will lift this restriction once our site has good number of articles.

Hi,

I feel that two of my articles has been give lessser cash credits. The articles are "Game Maker-A Brief Overview' and 'Improve Your Creativity" . "Improve you Creativity" is failrly long with about 420 words and the Game Maker article is regarding a software. Both are entirely self-written and ,I feel, no major grammatical/spelling errors. Plese verify and give your reasons.

Also, I have submitted a weblink: I have sent a mail regarding this via the "Contact Us" link. Pl verify if you have not received it.

The yahooo answer link is:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=An.c4LGtjAe9CM0pDMUgjorsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090904065508AAIWePX&show=7#profile-info-R0uZqSspaa

under the name devi.

Rgds,
Sridevi.S
Hi Sreedevi,

Cash rewards are not based on the number of words it contain, rather the quality, how exiting to the readers it is. Not only the content but also you need to take care of the formatting. Please read the article submission guidelines and if you still feel your articles are less rewarded, contact support team.

Weblinks feature is temporarily disabled and you cannot submit them through Contact Us link.

-Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.