Dear friends,
I have a doubt about the payment system of Boddunan.
Please clarify me this.

I am going to reach my minimum payout range of Rs 1000/
I know that they will send me a pin number after my request and it will take at least ten days to reach my home. So my doubt is whether they will send me only the earnings I have earned when i requested the pin number or will they also include the earnings which I may make after requesting my pin number in my first check ?

Suppose I requested my pin number when my earnig is Rs.1010/
And before I receive my pin number my earning reached Rs1500/
Then how much will they pay me in my first check ?
Rs1010/ or Rs 1500/ ?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It doesn't depend on the date when authentication code sent. Usually payments are generated on 1st day of every month. So whatever the amount you reach on that day, if it is above minimum payout, you will get a check for the same.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

That means i will get my check only in the next month..
Right ?
Absolutely correct if your earnings have not reached minimum payment threshold by today.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you dear Maverick for your help.
I will then try to post some quality articles and earn a good income before that time.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.