The topic is locked.
I was wondering if they get converted into cash credits after reaching a certain target like it happens in some other sites?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You can earn revenue shares each month. For each 1000 points, you will get 1 share which costs around 50 rs

Meera sandhu
You can earn revenue shares each month. For each 1000 points, you will get 1 share which costs around 50 rs

OK, thanks a lot Sandhya ! hey you have collected so many and think of one lakh points :ohmy: :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

OK, thanks a lot Sandhya ! hey you have collected so many and think of one lakh points :ohmy: :huh:

Ceemji reached 1 lakh points today. I have a long way to go.
Can you ask moderator to lock this thread now?

Meera sandhu

Ceemji reached 1 lakh points today. I have a long way to go.
Can you ask moderator to lock this thread now?

OK will do so... :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Keep on posting KiranG, do not care for points, every activity you do here is paid some way or other.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes you get the shares at the month for the points collected in a month and as per their earnings they pay for each share.1000=1 share and share value normally varies from 40~50 Rs. :)
Usha I forget to tell you one thing...Member of week ...and top 10 members shown on leaderboard is based on the number of points earned each week. Just go through the FAQ

Meera sandhu
Thanks a lot Sunil,Sanjeev and Sandhya for all the feedback which was very helpful in learning about the site and its functioning :)

we have somany options to earn here. I thing our friends already explained you, adding to that you can also earn 25 rs for top voter of every day. :cheer:

Vinu
we have somany options to earn here. I thing our friends already explained you, adding to that you can also earn 25 rs for top voter of every day. :cheer:

That is a new one! votes for what ? :huh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.