Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now days have passed.
So, i left the matter

Meera sandhu
Let me tell you, my daughter was not behind it.....

Yesterday, when someone cleaned and re-inserted its memory card, I got every lost data.
So, am really happy with it.

He said, we should clean our memory card once in a while to avoid problems.

So, am passing this information to all of you people.

Meera sandhu
Already she has put 2 mobiles in water. Now when I find that my phone is not ringing, I just checked what's the problem. I was shocked to find that all its videos, images and songs stored in different folders are deleted. Some of them are really my favourite ones, particularly her videos. How is it possible? Only one folder is saved.
I am using Nokia(An old model). Is it possible that all those folders are swapped to some other position/folder??? Once she deleted all my contacts, but after some days it came back. I don't know how. It was a memory swapping mischief done by her.
Can you help me please to recover those files if they are not deleted yet???

What can be done when her mom is her inspiration in this game of mischief!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8430]}
Already she has put 2 mobiles in water. Now when I find that my phone is not ringing, I just checked what's the problem. I was shocked to find that all its videos, images and songs stored in different folders are deleted. Some of them are really my favourite ones, particularly her videos. How is it possible? Only one folder is saved.
I am using Nokia(An old model). Is it possible that all those folders are swapped to some other position/folder??? Once she deleted all my contacts, but after some days it came back. I don't know how. It was a memory swapping mischief done by her.

:angry: :angry:

Read my last post :angry: :evil: :evil:
36_1_5_2012-07-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

:angry: :angry:

Read my last post :angry: :evil: :evil:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8434]}
Good to know that you have got the mobile's data back. :)

But that's true mobiles are not safe when we have kids at home. My two mobiles were damaged by my kids by hitting them on ground.But now a days i have been very cautious and always keep my mobile at a place where they could not reach. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.