I wonder what the reason is ? since I have 438 points for this week...

My statistics Points earned Points spent
Since the beginning 3553
This month 448
This day 73

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Since the beginning 3553
This month 448
This day 73

I think you just crossed or came to 448 points. So,now you will be seen in the leader board.So,in a 15 to 20 minutes it will be updated.

Want to make each day Accountable

Since the beginning 3553
This month 448
This day 73

I think you just crossed or came to 448 points. So,now you will be seen in the leader board.So,in a 15 to 20 minutes it will be updated.

Yes thanks a lot :) But I still wonder why it dint happen before ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Since the beginning 3553
This month 448
This day 73

In every hour the update is done in leader board, so may be before 1 hour you won't had 448 points as you earned 73 points today.

Since the beginning 3553
This month 448
This day 73

In every hour the update is done in leader board, so may be before 1 hour you won't had 448 points as you earned 73 points today.

I thought it was the weekly status that was being shown...I still dont see my points being displayed after more than 2 hours ..

Since the beginning 3553
This month 448
This day 73

I thought it was the weekly status that was being shown...I still dont see my points being displayed after more than 2 hours ..

Yes,it seems there is a problem. Just P.M to Maverick about this issue.

Since the beginning 3553
This month 448
This day 73

Yes I did, and now it is being shown, but not the correct number , not even what it was 2 hours back...probably there is some correction still taking place on the site... :)

Since the beginning 3553
This month 448
This day 73

Yes I did, and now it is being shown, but not the correct number , not even what it was 2 hours back...probably there is some correction still taking place on the site... :)

Did you posted any post yesterday, when the points were not given in forum?

Since the beginning 3553
This month 448
This day 73

Yes I did post quite a few responses when the points were not being shown and the site was undergoing changes ...

Since the beginning 3553
This month 448
This day 73

Yes I did post quite a few responses when the points were not being shown and the site was undergoing changes ...

I think those points are not added to your leader board points, but added in your account.
I am not sure.

Since the beginning 3553
This month 448
This day 73

I think those points are not added to your leader board points, but added in your account.
I am not sure.

I think this is because still the site changes is going on. It will get short-out soon i think :huh: :unsure: .

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.