The topic is locked.
Can anybody explain me, how the "Thank you received" points are increasing? I don't see any button for this.
I have seen "Thank you received" below our avatar with "Karma" points.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So simple....
If I give you 'Thank you' for any of your responses, it will be automatically incremented to the previous count. Today itself, I have given you 3-4 :cheer: :cheer: .
When you give thank you, it won't be shown in your profile.

Just give me a 'Thank you'. You can see total thank you under my profile picture, increased to next number.

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
Can anybody explain me, how the "Thank you received" points are increasing? I don't see any button for this.
I have seen "Thank you received" below our avatar with "Karma" points.

Currently you have 64 thank yous. Right now if some body clicks the Tank you button, these will be 65. karma points differ.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You have given many 'Thank you's to me also. Do you remember Devu?

Meera sandhu
Yes Sandhya is 100% accurate about this.Just use thank you button at bottom of your posts..........
But friends is there any way by which we come to know who has given us the "thankyou". :blink:
But friends is there any way by which we come to know who has given us the "thankyou". :blink:

No you cannot indicate this as a member...It only indicate your quality of post over forum........ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
yes sanjeev. at the post when they give thank you to your post there their name will be mentioned. Did n't you observe it?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes sanjeev. at the post when they give thank you to your post there their name will be mentioned. Did n't you observe it?

I also really wonder :blink: :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly:

Sanjeev,
I have seen many of your Thank you's under my posts :P :P

Meera sandhu
Yes, we can see the name of the user who gave us thank you under posts..all together we cannt see..
Oh yes, I have seen a "Thank You" button below the post. Sorry guys, I would have given thanks to all of you. You all are too good in forums.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.