The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't know why things are taking more time now!!!!
When will this site become full functional as before?

Since some of them can write and even got published so I am made to believe that we have no been authenticated to site to submit.

The issue could be that we need to write in HTML.. I hardly know this. So far, I had never to bother about things like HTML in any site. I could just type as easily as in M.S. word. However, I shall again go thoroughly through the article on writing articles and attempt writing on Sunday, when I do not go to office.

Even to write the starting tag your cursor/pointer should work, which in this case does not. Maybe I am missing some thing - (</ )this is the starting point which you should to open and the sign is there on the tool bar which shows but does not appear on the editor.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Since some of them can write and even got published so I am made to believe that we have no been authenticated to site to submit.

The issue could be that we need to write in HTML.. I hardly know this. So far, I had never to bother about things like HTML in any site. I could just type as easily as in M.S. word. However, I shall again go thoroughly through the article on writing articles and attempt writing on Sunday, when I do not go to office.

Even to write the starting tag your cursor/pointer should work, which in this case does not. Maybe I am missing some thing - (</ )this is the starting point which you should to open and the sign is there on the tool bar which shows but does not appear on the editor.

HTML is not a problem the editor is not taking in anything. When will it be resolved no idea at all :unsure:

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

HTML is not a problem the editor is not taking in anything. When will it be resolved no idea at all :unsure:

I would wait for another week before trying to decode the problem myself.

You are right I am also facing the same problem. In my article page html editor not shown only instructions is displayed
Yes today I tried to submit an article but the article could not be submitted.I just saved it.And when tried to submit it shows that 404 page error.Hope it will be available soon.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yes today I tried to submit an article but the article could not be submitted.I just saved it.And when tried to submit it shows that 404 page error.Hope it will be available soon.

I think your problem might be because of poor network. Sometimes, they show error like that when there is poor network. If you could write the article and save it too, then most probably you can submit it too. But for most of us, we cannot even use the content section at all. That is to say that we cannot type anything at all in that part.

I think your problem might be because of poor network. Sometimes, they show error like that when there is poor network. If you could write the article and save it too, then most probably you can submit it too. But for most of us, we cannot even use the content section at all. That is to say that we cannot type anything at all in that part.

Leave typing apart, we cannot even make pointer respond to click on the main content section, all other boxes are normal.
11770_2012-09-08.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I have not written for months and let me see now what this problem is all about! For sure,I won't be able to crack it!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8703]}
I have not written for months and let me see now what this problem is all about! For sure,I won't be able to crack it!!

I already did that! Tried to crack the problem. :lol:
think12_2012-09-08.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Live in the present :)

I already did that! Tried to crack the problem. :lol:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8704]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.