The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No I did not but checked and I think it is all right.

I mean did you try to type any thing there? Could you do that? This is about the content box only.

no, not yet.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I mean did you try to type any thing there? Could you do that? This is about the content box only.

no, not yet.

Then why don't you check now? And tell me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

no, not yet.

Then why don't you check now? And tell me.

Ok I will check.
I have send an mail to you. Have you got.
Actually I am not understanding the mail option is working or not?
If u got please reply.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have not written for months and let me see now what this problem is all about! For sure,I won't be able to crack it!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8703]}

Even I haven't written for months and now I can't even if I want to.

I wrote it one and waiting for approval. but as said: while opening it i am getting a 404 error..

Go to your dash board and then to your articles and click on the edit button and you can see your article and make any changes, keep saving it as you make your changes ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Also i cannot see the submit button. Does save means same as submit. And the article is in new status. Anything left from my side to be done ?

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Also i cannot see the submit button. Does save means same as submit. And the article is in new status. Anything left from my side to be done ?

Once you have completed you article, you save it and you can see it on your profile page or dash board under My articles, where you can edit it as you want.There is a submit button on top of the article page which you have to use after you finish your article, at least thats how I do it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Once you have completed you article, you save it and you can see it on your profile page or dash board under My articles, where you can edit it as you want.There is a submit button on top of the article page which you have to use after you finish your article, at least thats how I do it...

Are you able to enter the content in the editor?

Live in the present :)

Submit button doesn't seems to be working. Tried on both internet explorer and chrome but doesn't seems to be working..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Are you able to enter the content in the editor?

Yes of course, I have already submitted 4 articles 2 of which have already been published ...I already wrote about it ...

Submit button doesn't seems to be working. Tried on both internet explorer and chrome but doesn't seems to be working..

Once you article gets saved after you finish all the required fields, I guess it gets reviewed and published automatically...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.