The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya Unlocked the thread for you again. We can discuss all the queries related to article submission here under this topic and you may find it informative too if you go through the last few pages. :)

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sandhya Unlocked the thread for you again. We can discuss all the queries related to article submission here under this topic and you may find it informative too if you go through the last few pages. :)

you copied my post to this thread to continue our discussion here....so nice. :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you

My first question is, if we can submit articles with images?
also want to know if we can type our articles in word or note pad to be copied to the new text editor....or we should directly write here? which one is the correct procedure?

Meera sandhu

you copied my post to this thread to continue our discussion here....so nice. :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you

My first question is, if we can submit articles with images?
also want to know if we can type our articles in word or note pad to be copied to the new text editor....or we should directly write here? which one is the correct procedure?

Yes we can add the images we want to and place them between the lines of the article or on the left or right wherever ones wants to. Moreover you can copy the article from notepad easily and paste it on the editor.

Asha,
Can we copy from Ms-word?
Any idea?

also, should we add tags for paras and headings? Also, to colour headings?

Meera sandhu
Asha,
Can we copy from Ms-word?
Any idea?

also, should we add tags for paras and headings? Also, to colour headings?

No we cannot copy from MS word but yes from notepad. And once you visit the dashboard and then click on submit article, an article has been provided to guide you through. You have to add html tags for adding color or for formatting the headings. I am providing you the link ; it can help you. :) I don't know about the tags for paras though let us wait for some other members to reply.

http://www.boddunan.com/articles/site-articles/20158-a-guide-to-write-and-submit-articles-on-boddunan.html

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Yesterday I submit 2 articles. When I going to submit my third one the error is coming you reached your limit of 5 articles. Not able to save my article also. :( :(

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
So, is it not possible to submit 5 articles now?

@Asha,
let me try and respond later. Thanking you once again.

Meera sandhu
So, is it not possible to submit 5 articles now?

@Asha,
let me try and respond later. Thanking you once again.

I remember Maverick telling to submit only one article a day for the next few days in some other forum. :unsure:

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
I have not written much of the articles here on Boddunan but I am planning to start writing here because I think on one of the thread someone mentioned that Boddunan has increased cash credits for submitting articles. :)
Guys,

you can submit articles like you did before. You can write in Notepad (no MS Word!) and paste it into editor. However please note that you must format the content on editor itself.

Headers & subheadings; Use header 2, header 3 etc for subheadings (format dropdown on toolbar)
Para: automatically created by editor when you press enter
other basic formatting stuff mentioned in the article provided.

You can write in HTML if you wish, just click the switch to html link above the editor.

Please do not leave any blank space above or below the content, do not format the subheadings manually with bold etc.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta, Ashii, Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.