The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sorry for the delay, I was out for an unplanned outing and couldn't check the forum. I will personally attend this problem and dispatch the checks by tomorrow, if not done already.

Thanks a lot for the input!! Also a request for you to check Gouri Dharmadhikari's account. I received her message as I edited many of her articles. It seems like she has reached her threshold last month itself and was asking when she would receive payment.
Sure. I am generating this month payment list.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
i want to know if cheques are released now? When will we get it?

Meera sandhu
I received my cheque for this month a little while ago! :) :) :) All others whose cheques are due this month will get it soon now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I received my cheque for this month a little while ago! :) :) :) All others whose cheques are due this month will get it soon now!

Me too...just 10 minutes before. :)

Thanks all.....I got this cheque only through forum discussions and so, this one belongs to you too.....for your lovely participation along with me in forums. :)

Thanking you all once again. :P

Meera sandhu
Thats Great. Congrats to you both. Keep up the good work.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Sandhya Rani
Gulshanji
Have you got your cheque? Who else was to receive cheque this time?

Meera sandhu

Thanks all.....I got this cheque only through forum discussions and so, this one belongs to you too.....for your lovely participation along with me in forums. :)

So are you going to share it with us all?? ;) :P Congratulations!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

So are you going to share it with us all?? ;) :P Congratulations!

i just told it belongs to you all. It doesn't mean am going to share with you :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

why are you taking things too serious ;)

Meera sandhu
Congratulation to those who got the cheque and for those who didn't seems there is no need to worry as the cheque might be on its way. ;)

Live in the present :)
When I was to receive this cheque last month, I told my hubby that I would gift him a pair of shoes as Onam gift. His shoes showed signs of tampering. Yet I asked him to wait. later, he bought his shoes. Yet, I want to keep my promise by presenting him a pair of Bata shoes....so that he can show his anger to me, to the shoes if he feel its need so.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.