The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
so, we can submit 5 articles as before. No issues?

But preview of submitted articles is not available.

Once submitted we cannot see the preview even I tried it but it shows error 404 every time. So we have to preview it before making the final submission.

How can we do it? :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu

Once submitted we cannot see the preview even I tried it but it shows error 404 every time. So we have to preview it before making the final submission.

Once you should save your article after completing all formalities, as soon you click save button it takes you to your srticles page, where you can see edit button in the end ot the line. Clicking it you shall be back to your article, do editing if any and then click the submit button finally. You would be taken back to articles page to show the status of you submission.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Once you should save your article after completing all formalities, as soon you click save button it takes you to your srticles page, where you can see edit button in the end ot the line. Clicking it you shall be back to your article, do editing if any and then click the submit button finally. You would be taken back to articles page to show the status of you submission.

ya, I know it. But what I want to see is how it appears as web page later...ie.Formatting and alignment are correct or not.
Earlier it was possible. Now is there any option to view it? :dry:

Meera sandhu
Sunil, one more doubt...
Can we use icons in the text editor to format our article ( as before)...ie. bold, italic etc? Or should we use html tags only for formatting?

Meera sandhu
Sunil, one more doubt...
Can we use icons in the text editor to format our article ( as before)...ie. bold, italic etc? Or should we use html tags only for formatting?

We have to use html tags for formatting. I had used the editor to format my article so I got the editor remarks saying you must use html tags.

Live in the present :)
Sunil, one more doubt...

I am surprised to read this, the admin has clearly indicated to not to do any font change, headings, bold, black etc. as long this current format is on. Every thing is on auto and the one who is editing has to make extra efforts to correct such activities.

Thank you said by: Ashii
Sunil, one more doubt...

We have to use html tags for formatting. I had used the editor to format my article so I got the editor remarks saying you must use html tags.

then, can you tell me something about font size.
Should we insert html tag for font size also? I can't remember now, which font size I used in word pad while typing the article. We are not able to see the preview. That's the main problem.
I think, once the site is full functional, everything will be ok.

Meera sandhu
Sunil, one more doubt...

I am surprised to read this, the admin has clearly indicated to not to do any font change, headings, bold, black etc. as long this current format is on. Every thing is on auto and the one who is editing has to make extra efforts to correct such activities.

Really sorry
I am reading that article once again now.
Really sorry

Meera sandhu
Sunil, one more doubt...

Really sorry
I am reading that article once again now.
Really sorry

This is not on the article but his post on Gulshan's thread, (article submission not working) Hope I shall find it and place the link here for your reference. Nothing to be sorry.

See the last post by admin
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/12-help/237047-new-article-format-does-not-work.html?start=90

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Let me summarize the things for you.

1. You must submit HTML content, however editor will do it on behalf of you. Just click the toggle html mode button on top of editor and you can see whatever you have written is saved in HTML format. It is transparent to you. You can use the toolbar buttons to format the content like bold etc. Editor will do the html stuff for you behind the scenes.

2. You can save the article for later submission. Click submit when your article is fully ready.

3. Presently you cannot preview the exact formatting of the article however you still can preview within the editor. A preview button is provided on the editor toolbar. However the formatting may be different when comes to actual article page. For example the headers may look small in the editor but they will produce good looking subheadings in actual article.

4. You can submit max 5 articles in a day.

Hope I covered most of the queries.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, suni51, Ashii
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.