My first article was published day before yesterday. But, I didn't notice Admin's remarks. Actually, he corrected my mistakes and published it. Yesterday I submitted two articles in the same format. This time, admin rejected both of them. :cheer: . Now only, I saw his comments. My problem was, I used HTML tags inside the editor mode. What's this editor mode? :silly: . I am asked to resubmit again. Help me please.
If we write in the text editor (shown toggle HTML mode), can we use all options displayed? i.e. The same way, we were submitting articles earlier?
Can anyone tell me how to edit those rejected articles back to editor mode, so that I can avoid typing again?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Please tell me if we can submit articles as we have done before.

Meera sandhu
Though I have not submitted any article since the site has changed so I don't know what are the practical problems one faces while submitting articles but I have read the article written by admin himself about writing article. Below is the link hope it solves you queries. :blink: :)

http://www.boddunan.com/articles/site-articles/20158-a-guide-to-write-and-submit-articles-on-boddunan.html

Did you try it the way we were doing it the way we used to submit, submit one with out going through any technical way. Simply paste it there from note pad and see the result.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My first article was published day before yesterday. But, I didn't notice Admin's remarks. Actually, he corrected my mistakes and published it. Yesterday I submitted two articles in the same format. This time, admin rejected both of them. :cheer: . Now only, I saw his comments. My problem was, I used HTML tags inside the editor mode. What's this editor mode? :silly: . I am asked to resubmit again. Help me please.
If we write in the text editor (shown toggle HTML mode), can we use all options displayed? i.e. The same way, we were submitting articles earlier?
Can anyone tell me how to edit those rejected articles back to editor mode, so that I can avoid typing again?

Yes Sandhya, as far as i remember from Maverick;s last post they reverted it back to WYSWYG editor and you are not suppose to use the HTML tags until you are comfortable with them. And you you want to have extra editing then you can use toggle mode to manually edit the html tags otherwise you don't need it.
For rejected one you need to just open them for edit and edit them as earlier. No change...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Did you try it the way we were doing it the way we used to submit, submit one with out going through any technical way. Simply paste it there from note pad and see the result.

just tell me can I submit articles as I was doing before?
I was friendly with that editor...copying from note pad, inserting images and use icons in that text editor for formatting.

Now I thought, everything is to be done in HTML tagging. That's why I added HTML tags. :huh:

Meera sandhu
I have not faced a single problem since the old editor returned. Maybe I did commit a few mistakes but all ended well. Thanks to editor, who I am sure none else but admin himself.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Will any one let me know how to write articles some said to click dash board but in mine its not there.

just tell me can I submit articles as I was doing before?
I was friendly with that editor...copying from note pad, inserting images and use icons in that text editor for formatting.

Now I thought, everything is to be done in HTML tagging. That's why I added HTML tags. :huh:
Not sure how you are writing but you do not need to write in HTML unless you wish so. HTML mode is offered for advanced users who want full customization of their articles. Otherwise all you need to write articles just like you did earlier. The editor buttons allow you to format the content, you can even use keyboard shortcuts. for example CTRL+B for making text bold.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Sanjeev Gupta
I have not faced a single problem since the old editor returned. Maybe I did commit a few mistakes but all ended well. Thanks to editor, who I am sure none else but admin himself.

so, are you saying, no need to add HTML tags and we can work, as we were doing before?
If so, shall I delete those HTML tags and submit the articles again, formatting using icons present in the editor itself?

Meera sandhu
Will any one let me know how to write articles some said to click dash board but in mine its not there.

Click on dashboard there you will find an option "write an article". Write articles on notepad and paste the content to the content box and submit. :)

http://www.boddunan.com/dashboard.html
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.