Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Am happy to see both those articles published with good cash credits. But admin asked me to format headings and subheadings using header format, not edit manually. But when am selecting a particular header, the whole article font size is changing to that particular header. Why is it so?

Can you post the link to those article? Just now I checked the latest article section but didn't find anything new.
Am happy to see both those articles published with good cash credits. But admin asked me to format headings and subheadings using header format, not edit manually. But when am selecting a particular header, the whole article font size is changing to that particular header. Why is it so?
Because you pasted the content from notepad. Just select the content/para and change it to "parapgraph" from the toolbar. Or you can press enter button at the beginning of the para to create the paragraph html code automatically.

Unless the content is separated with paragraphs, changing a line to header will change the entire content as it is not separated.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Because you pasted the content from notepad. Just select the content/para and change it to "parapgraph" from the toolbar. Or you can press enter button at the beginning of the para to create the paragraph html code automatically.

Unless the content is separated with paragraphs, changing a line to header will change the entire content as it is not separated.

After submitting article when I am trying to open it I can't.What may be the issue?. :blink:

After submitting article when I am trying to open it I can't.What may be the issue?. :blink:

Why are you trying to open it once you have submitted it finally?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Why are you trying to open it once you have submitted it finally?

trying to check it how it looks. :)

Can you post the link to those article? Just now I checked the latest article section but didn't find anything new.

http://www.boddunan.com/articles/people-places/59-customs-and-culture/20210-olympics-in-the-backwaters-of-kerala.html
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/science-nature/72-animals/20212-welcome-to-freshers-the-newly-found-species-of-earth.html
www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/20206-mummy-returns-some-interesting-facts.html

I think admin will give us more cash credits if we format it nicely

Meera sandhu

a bit confusing. Yet, let me try for the next article :)

Meera sandhu

a bit confusing. Yet, let me try for the next article :)

I tried it and yes it happens if you don't use "paragraph" button that will happen the font of all the content will change even if you try to change only the headings. :)
[quote]One more doubt...can't we change font colour and font type while submitting articles now, if we are using normal text editor?[/quote]If you are in HTML mode, you need to add style information manually, do this if you know CSS fully. Otherwise in editor mode you can change the text color, see the button labeled "A" on toolbar.

Meera sandhu
But those changed font colours are now black, when published. Why so?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.