The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When I am submitting any answer in forum, then this is coming and no points are added. PLEASE HELP.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9017]}

Still the problem is not solved.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

If you quote someone's reply, cache is not cleared. You have to refresh the page once again. Otherwise a quote of previous reply appears in another thread along with your answer........

Meera sandhu
I think these not adding. these are still 103124. This problem was also when the new site format began but ultimately we got the points. Every issue gets solved. So let us work without botheration.

What I feel that our points must be increasing at 'points' tab and shall be added at a later stage.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think these not adding. these are still 103124. This problem was also when the new site format began but ultimately we got the points. Every issue gets solved. So let us work without botheration.

What I feel that our points must be increasing at 'points' tab and shall be added at a later stage.

same problem still now. Every time message is coming and the points of yesterday and today are not added.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

same problem still now. Every time message is coming and the points of yesterday and today are not added.

Please continue discussion undeterred by such difficulty. Admin knows and will solve. No need to write about this repeatedly.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Please continue discussion undeterred by such difficulty. Admin knows and will solve. No need to write about this repeatedly.

OK Sir . :) :) :) :) :)

Yes, it happened to me. It shows an error. After 2 or 3 attempts, i;m able to see my points are added
The same problem was being discussed in another thread. Kindly go through it and see if the replies in the thread if they help you in any way. Avoid creating multiple threads.

Live in the present :)
Friends I am seeing errors in posting reply to all the forums. Points of forums are also not added to my account. Is this problem happening in your system also? :ohmy:

Merged the discussion this time for you, go through the replies and please see to it that multiple threads are not created for the same topic from now on.

Live in the present :)
yes it is discussed in previous. But the leader board is not reflecting properly. Few members are getting added but few members with me also not adding.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.