The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ushaji, if you want to access my account, just click my name in leaderboard, you will get the above link......

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: usha manohar
ya sure, i can assess your dashboard as well.
Actually I check dashboards of every person here as soon as articles are published..
actually, it's a nice move by admin....
everything visible to everyone..we can raise questions if situation demands
it improves performance of every writer also, as he knows editor/admin comments are visible to everyone...

I see, that still dint answer my question, I dont see any way of doing it from my side and I dint now that the admin had given us all such an opportunity, so would also love to have this information as to how I could access others dashboards...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ushaji, if you want to access my account, just click my name in leaderboard, you will get the above link......

So you can only access those on leader board or others as well, since Roshan was/is not there...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

just check my previous post...
you can get links from leaderboard.....

yes, it's nice that admin/editor's commands is visible to everyone....
so, i always try not to commit mistakes here as I know well, everyone can read it from my profile

Meera sandhu

So you can only access those on leader board or others as well, since Roshan was/is not there...

ya forget...sorry
I got his link from an article in earning tab.....all our articles are listed there
it's also possible this way :)

Meera sandhu
just check my previous post...
you can get links from leaderboard.....

yes, it's nice that admin/editor's commands is visible to everyone....
so, i always try not to commit mistakes here as I know well, everyone can read it from my profile

But how did you access Roshan's dash board when he is not there on the leader board, is there some other way of accessing others dash boards?

This is possible from earning page only. One can reach to a member's dashboard from earning page only

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

ya forget...sorry
I got his link from an article in earning tab.....all our articles are listed there
it's also possible this way :)

Ok doubts cleared thanks a lot :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.