The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The articles which are already submitted in other sites are not allowed. Actually no other site also will allow this because if this is allowed then the site gets penalized by the Google. If possible send the site name through PM which allowing this method.

I won't name them, but yes, there are few sites which do allow to submit the same articles, which are submitted at other site.

Want to make each day Accountable

i don't think you can use published articles here for other uses unless you alter its content.
Write it fresh, add new flavours as well to make it a new article, change its title also

Yes, you can change the order of article as well as the content and then you can submit.

But if i am getting it correctly. Is question is other way round. Article submitted here can be submitted somewhere else Am it right amit ?

This is both way correct, we neither can use articles published here on other republishing sites nor published elsewhere here.

Puneet says "articles submitted", not published. Articles published here can't be published anywhere. That's crystal clear. Articles submitted but not published shouldn't have any problem i think.

Once submitted here cannot be submitted else where unless rejected. And if those articles are rejected, you cannot call them published.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

i don't think you can use published articles here for other uses unless you alter its content.
Write it fresh, add new flavours as well to make it a new article, change its title also

Yes, you can change the order of article as well as the content and then you can submit.

But if i am getting it correctly. Is question is other way round. Article submitted here can be submitted somewhere else Am it right amit ?

This is both way correct, we neither can use articles published here on other republishing sites nor published elsewhere here.

Puneet says "articles submitted", not published. Articles published here can't be published anywhere. That's crystal clear. Articles submitted but not published shouldn't have any problem i think.

Once submitted here cannot be submitted else where unless rejected. And if those articles are rejected, you

cannot call them published.

Submitted but not published

Once submitted here cannot be submitted else where unless rejected. And if those articles are rejected, you

cannot call them published.

Submitted but not published

If you publish it on other website before publishing it here, it will automatically gets rejected with the tag "Copy cat".

And yes, the question is correctly answered above that it is neither way allowed, if found guilty, the account will gets the status of copy cat and subsequently gets blocked.

I hope this topic do not need further discussion, hence locked.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.