The topic is locked.
I had submitted an article and it was rejected, saying not according to the publication rules. I would request the editors to tell our mistakes or what has gone wrong, so that we can understand what was wrong and next time can do it in a better way . This would not only help me but to all the new members.

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, I agree that Editors shall mention the reason for rejection under remarks section.

Also its better to drop a PM to the concern editor or the Support team with the article link.

atulb@boddunan.com
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta, Sandhya Rani
I had submitted an article and it was rejected, saying not according to the publication rules. I would request the editors to tell our mistakes or what has gone wrong, so that we can understand what was wrong and next time can do it in a better way . This would not only help me but to all the new members.

Its a right demand.Chance to correction should be available to the users

Your article is a copy paste from wordpad which is not allowed. This is clearly mentioned in FAQs that articles should either be written on boddunan editor or notepad before submitting in boddunan. Besides the article has no key words or summery. I hope this helps yours and members cause who are willing to write on boddunan.
You can resubmit your article according to boddunan guidelines. Thanks. In case you have any doubts about any point of submission please contact me or any one who has been writing here.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Its a right demand.Chance to correction should be available to the users

You are right, every one should know the point of rejection which could be small for a writer to rectify. 'I always write it in note to author' I hope you'll agree to my point and then try to help as much as I can. Cheers.

Generally mentioned the cause and this helps to correct the articles. I have noticed it and followed.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes this would be good if editor mention the reason for rejecting the articles as that would help the users to improve. :)

Yes I too agree with that point ! Sometimes we may have committed a mistake unknowingly so we should know what it was so that we can take care in our future submissions..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes I too agree with that point ! Sometimes we may have committed a mistake unknowingly so we should know what it was so that we can take care in our future submissions..

Agreed, although every editor gives reasons for rejection but I think we should give more details for the benefit of writers. Thanks.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Yes this would be good if editor mention the reason for rejecting the articles as that would help the users to improve. :)

Nowadays the editors do mention such things in their personal comments to authors. Sometimes even for the approved articles, they give suggestions about how to improve by making certain changes such as formatting. Personally, I find it very helpful and try to follow it.

Your article is a copy paste from wordpad which is not allowed. This is clearly mentioned in FAQs that articles should either be written on boddunan editor or notepad before submitting in boddunan. Besides the article has no key words or summery. I hope this helps yours and members cause who are willing to write on boddunan.
You can resubmit your article according to boddunan guidelines. Thanks. In case you have any doubts about any point of submission please contact me or any one who has been writing here.

i think if we post MS-Word copy, a s/w detects it within minutes and gives 'rejection' notice with some 'exception handling error' messages. It happened to me once. :cheer:
it's not editor's job.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.