Am not able to understand about the html tags in the article submission section, can please tell me how to use the tags, and is it necessary to use the tags

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dear Fazelath,

Well the HTML tags are the keywords from your article or related to it, which are used by the search engines while analyzing before showing your article in the result search page.

Its very simple, just write the keywords.
For example: Article with a subject: "Friend in need is a friend indeed" you may add qualities of friend like true, friendship, helpful, trustworthy, etc etc. under the HTML tags.

or you can just mention few words that are the highlights of your article.

No the keywords / Meta tags are not mandatory but recommneded to make your article qualified enough to be showed in the search engines results.

atulb@boddunan.com
Thank you said by: Maverick
Dear Fazelath,

Well the HTML tags are the keywords from your article or related to it, which are used by the search engines while analyzing before showing your article in the result search page.

For example: Article with a subject: "Friend in need is a friend indeed" you may add qualities of friend like true, friendship, helpful, trustworthy, etc etc. under the HTML tags.

No the keywords / Meta tags are not mandatory but recommneded to make your article qualified enough to be showed in the search engines results.

Nice expression but I don't use it . And I don't find anything wrong in normal mode.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Dear Fazelath,

Thanks Atul. I wish OP was talking about Meta Tags. If he/she was talking about the HTML tags, that will be altogether a new topic.

@Fazelath, if it is Meta Tags, please see Atul's reply. Otherwise, you need not concern about HTML, you can format the content just like you do on MS Word.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: rambabu, Atul P Barapatre
Dear Fazelath,

Thanks Atul. I wish OP was talking about Meta Tags. If he/she was talking about the HTML tags, that will be altogether a new topic.

@Fazelath, if it is Meta Tags, please see Atul's reply. Otherwise, you need not concern about HTML, you can format the content just like you do on MS Word.

That's a neat clarification. Thank you
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.