The topic is locked.
I resubmitted my article, and I wrote directly in boddunan and submitted immidiately, it was not a copied from word, , I submitted with out saving, I still don't understand when I have written directly on boddunan, why it is said as copied from word, I agree it is small with 345 words, but my problem is though I wrote it directly then how can it be copied from word.

Should I first save and then submit ?

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I resubmitted my article, and I wrote directly in boddunan and submitted immidiately, it was not a copied from word, , I submitted with out saving, I still don't understand when I have written directly on boddunan, why it is said as copied from word, I agree it is small with 345 words, but my problem is though I wrote it directly then how can it be copied from word.

Yes, that's what you are supposed to do. You typed in Text editor of the site, Save and then submit. This is what I could understand.
Next time will save and then submit .
What should be the minimum words for the article ?

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

I think the minimum requirement is 400 words per article and saving also gives you an opportunity to either add on or correct your article before submitting ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, exactly. First save. The page goes back with a padlock at the right side of your article. Again you open and this time you click n Submit.

Yes, exactly. First save. The page goes back with a padlock at the right side of your article. Again you open and this time you click n Submit.

But I don't think it is mandatory to save first before submitting. I also do not save it unless I am unable to complete it at one sitting. After writing i directly submit it and so far has not faced any rejection on account of it.

I think the minimum requirement is 400 words per article and saving also gives you an opportunity to either add on or correct your article before submitting ...

Is the minimum words now 400? Earlier it used to be 300. But nowadays that rule is also not mentioned anywhere in the article submission page.

Is the minimum words now 400? Earlier it used to be 300. But nowadays that rule is also not mentioned anywhere in the article submission page.

The article requirement is still 300 words minimum but what I think that your problem is that you have used HTML tags which must be appearing in your article. Although I have not seen or edited your article but your problem seems like that. Try like this- open boddunan editor and write your article with out using HTML tags for paragraphs or headings and submit it. Once you have submitted your article go back to it and check that ever thing is fine and formatted properly. Submit it again and wait for an editor to check it. I hope your problem should disappear. All the best.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The more you add words to your article the more credit will be given to you.But your article should contain proper meaning and not unnecessary words to make your article lengthy.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Absolutely you should save it then submit article if you are writing directly on Boddunan. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.