Hi all,
I wanted to know more about the points system. I mean how many points = how many bucks? And when can we convert the points in Rupees. I tried searching the FAQs here but I couldn't find an answer there. Or maybe I missed it. I expect someone will help me out here.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi all,
I wanted to know more about the points system. I mean how many points = how many bucks? And when can we convert the points in Rupees. I tried searching the FAQs here but I couldn't find an answer there. Or maybe I missed it. I expect someone will help me out here.

Click on DASHBOARD. you see all details about points and cash credits
Hi all,

There is no fixed value for points since they keep changing their value every month depending upon participation. You do not have to convert the points in Rupees because once you reach to payout your cheque is sent to address you provide in your payment profile section. As you are a writer so you can make it fast by writing articles and participating in contests where you are assured of certain bonus along with articles' cash sanctioned.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
1000 points per month=one share which is converted into Rs and depends on revenue of this site. You can earn direct cash by writing article and all details are on dashboard.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hello..

About how many points=how many bucks? its not certain.. Depending on generated revenue of site per month our point get converted into cash .. 1000 points = 1share.. So more share means more earning. Each month we get cash as per share we get... Of course we having many other earning opportunities with this.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Well, as I am a bit busy these days, I didn't get (and probably won't find) enough time to go through all the details, though I am trying to get used to the site. I will again go through the details as early as possible. Thanks for your reply.
Thanks Suni51. I thought there is a fixed value and so I was trying to calculate. Because at one other site, there is a fixed sum for a certain number of points. But when we get paid when we reach the threshold, do we know the conversion (or not even then)? I am just asking out of pure curiosity. I hope writing articles can make bucks faster here. Thanks again!
Thanks Suni51. I thought there is a fixed value and so I was trying to calculate. Because at one other site, there is a fixed sum for a certain number of points. But when we get paid when we reach the threshold, do we know the conversion (or not even then)? I am just asking out of pure curiosity. I hope writing articles can make bucks faster here. Thanks again!

Actually a fixed percentage amount has been fixed for this section which is shared in between members and that purely depends on participation. Admin announces it every month with name s of the members and deposits in account. If you see the administrative threads for last few months you shall get a better idea. These may vary from 40/-80+ per share. A share is multiple of 1000 points. But yes articles and bonus are the main source of income here although there are many other options available.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

When you click dashboard you will find the number of points you accumulated this month and last month. At the end of every month we get revenue shares as per the points we earned. Per 1000 points we get a share. Higher the points higher is the shares we get in that month. :)

Actually a fixed percentage amount has been fixed for this section which is shared in between members and that purely depends on participation. Admin announces it every month with name s of the members and deposits in account. If you see the administrative threads for last few months you shall get a better idea. These may vary from 40/-80+ per share. A share is multiple of 1000 points. But yes articles and bonus are the main source of income here although there are many other options available.

That's something good - the numbers do give a certain idea. However, I need to ask you two more things regarding this
1. The shares are calculated in multiples of 1000 as you said, right? But what if a member (or me) is not able to reach those many points? Suppose, I accumulate 500 points, will it be considered as half a share and do I still qualify for that earning? I am only trying to clear things over here and not really fascinating about how much I will be earning.
2. Are points awarded to published articles as well? If yes, it will help give a push.
Please do get back, I really need to know these two things.
When you click dashboard you will find the number of points you accumulated this month and last month. At the end of every month we get revenue shares as per the points we earned. Per 1000 points we get a share. Higher the points higher is the shares we get in that month. :)

Yes, I know this thing for sure - the more points we earn, the more we will be earning. The idea of a share is something new to me. It is really inspiring and interesting. I am new here, but i hope I will be able to reach at least those 1000 points :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.