The topic is locked.
I am curious to know about "Voter of the day". Just 'indiscriminating' voting bring one the tag of being the "Voter of the day". It's not pointing fingers at anyone, but I am just curious to know so that I can also try the same.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Just go to "play" tab and lick polls and vote on as many polls you can. The person who votes highest in a day is the "voter of the day". Hope to see you as "voter of the day" tomorrow. :)
I have voted a couple of time before, but that was only once per day. I don't know the details a lot. And now I know it due to you. Thanks. Secondly, does "vote on as many polls you can" mean it literally. I have seen about 99 votes in the list by Chandan Singh. Means, he voted 99 time that day? Am I right?
I have voted a couple of time before, but that was only once per day. I don't know the details a lot. And now I know it due to you. Thanks. Secondly, does "vote on as many polls you can" mean it literally. I have seen about 99 votes in the list by Chandan Singh. Means, he voted 99 time that day? Am I right?

Yes you can vote on as many polls you can. :)
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal

Yes you can vote on as many polls you can. :)

Good that now I know it :) I will try to get my name in the list sooner as you wished for me hehehe :woohoo:
Abhijit keep voting, if you have voted most of the polls then you will become voter of that day.
it is depends on your luck and hard work. High number of votes on that day = Top Voter of the day

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Abhijit keep voting, if you have voted most of the polls then you will become voter of that day.

I will try things out there. I hope to become the top voter of the day soon. I will certainly work as time allows me. Thanks.
it is depends on your luck and hard work. High number of votes on that day = Top Voter of the day

I totally agree that it depends on my luck too. After all, I don't know who has voted how many times and if I stand any chance of winning it. But I will certainly chance my luck.

I will try things out there. I hope to become the top voter of the day soon. I will certainly work as time allows me. Thanks.

Definitely you will start particpating more here. :)

Time is the main factor as I am not getting time to write articles I know this is the best way to earn from Boddunan. :)

Definitely you will start particpating more here. :)

Time is the main factor as I am not getting time to write articles I know this is the best way to earn from Boddunan. :)

Yes, that is one good source of earning. After all, Rs. 25 = about one decent article. The only thing is that one is not guaranteed to win the contest after voting. Anyways, its still worth giving a shot.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.