The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I'm a newbie to boddunan and just now I came to know about the voting contest and very curious about that and my doubt is the time gap required between voting two successive polls as it has been mentioned that the time factor will also be considered while selecting the winner.So could you please quote me the time gap needed between voting.
Nobody can vote twice on any poll. It is possible that some may vote even if they do not know the answer. But this is unavoidable. When somebody has already voted on all polls his scope ends. Now I also cannot vote util a new poll is created.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The winner of the voter of the day contest will be publicly shown or it can be seen only in the winners dashboard?
The winner of the voter of the day contest will be publicly shown or it can be seen only in the winners dashboard?

Everyone can see in the earnings page under community section. Also you can see in community main page. It is shown publicly.
maximum votes in a day on poll make you voter of the Day and pays you with an amount of Rs 25/-
The person who votes the maximum number of times automatically becomes the Top Voter of the day and gets Rs. 25. This can be seen in Earnings page as well as individual earnings page. Since all queries are resolved, i am locking the thread as this is being used unnecessarily.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.