Hi,
My article 'ooty-Queen of Nilgiris' is still pending review. All other articles submitted on/before 26th August have been reviewed and credited with amount.

Thanks,
Anshu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is there any reason why there is no place to put tags in forum section as I see place for tags on forum of other sites?.

Second one can I ask a question to re open means to reopen the questions for others after selecting the best answer. What would happen to the best answer then if the question reopens?.
Is there any reason why there is no place to put tags in forum section as I see place for tags on forum of other sites?.

Second one can I ask a question to re open means to reopen the questions for others after selecting the best answer. What would happen to the best answer then if the question reopens?.
It should not be used unless if it is most required. The original answerer still holds the best answer points while new best answerer gets another set of bonus.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

It should not be used unless if it is most required. The original answerer still holds the best answer points while new best answerer gets another set of bonus.

And what about tagging in the forums?. :blink:

And what about tagging in the forums?. :blink:
We do not have any plans of adding tagging for forums like articles, answers etc.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Maverick Sir please reply to my queries too. I had asked a question about my payment, i have 2300 rs in my account on 28 February but payment has not been issued yet. Why?
Maverick Sir please reply to my queries too. I had asked a question about my payment, i have 2300 rs in my account on 28 February but payment has not been issued yet. Why?
The system cannot generate it, what is the amount you set for payment threshold in your payment profile?

The system cannot generate it, what is the amount you set for payment threshold in your payment profile?

At first i mention above 1500 rs. If i cannot fill pay profile, my payment cannot generate. I saw my payment profile is empty. I fill it properly now. If possible please issue my payment.
Thank you said by: Santhanu Suresh
I have a queries regarding payment which is issue on 31 Janurary 2013. The problem is that I with my whole family is going to move to shimla on 6th march for 20 day. No one is on my home. So it look like a problem to collect a cheque. But if i Know the exact date of issuing the cheque and detail of a courier, My Close friend collect it from Post office. Please give the detail of courier or any idea so i can get my cheque safely.
I have a queries regarding payment which is issue on 31 Janurary 2013. The problem is that I with my whole family is going to move to shimla on 6th march for 20 day. No one is on my home. So it look like a problem to collect a cheque. But if i Know the exact date of issuing the cheque and detail of a courier, My Close friend collect it from Post office. Please give the detail of courier or any idea so i can get my cheque safely.
Sent you the info.

Sent you the info.

Sir tracking number show invalid.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.