Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Recently I have submitted an article. When I try to have a look at it, it shows 404 error. Is it something strange or is it usual. I mean can't I see the article without being published.
Recently I have submitted an article. When I try to have a look at it, it shows 404 error. Is it something strange or is it usual. I mean can't I see the article without being published.

It happens some times. Go to Dashboard->My articles to view your article.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It happens some times. Go to Dashboard->My articles to view your article.

Thats how i tried. But I am not able to view.
I have submitted an article about home safety but rejected and showing this is not welcome. What is this?
Link-http://www.boddunan.com/articles/house-and-home/112-home-development-a-improvement/22042-home-safety.html

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I am facing one strange problem while formatting article. What happened is that as I click the drop down menu for changing the font for paragraph and headings 2 etc, the space where it is written as paragraph, headings and so on keep on shrinking towards the left and finally stopping at the point where the icon for changing the font begins. I cannot see anything written on the drop down menu after that. Please tell me how to expand that drop down menu to its original size.

I can give you a solution- once you do not see the paragraphs any more, expend your editor to full mode and try. You will see it working.

I tried as suggested by you but it did not make any difference. Anyway I have somehow managed to submit after formatting and saving many times. But it was very inconvenient as I had to edit it again and again. Maybe I was not able to was explain my problem properly. So, inserting photos of how it appears.
I have submitted an article about home safety but rejected and showing this is not welcome. What is this?
Link-http://www.boddunan.com/articles/house-and-home/112-home-development-a-improvement/22042-home-safety.html

Please contact admin for your issue.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
Maverick I know this is not a querry but just a suggestion from my side if it could be possible to have an author name too with the subject of articles appear on the home page as sometimes I like to read articles of some specific authors. :blink:
Maverick I know this is not a querry but just a suggestion from my side if it could be possible to have an author name too with the subject of articles appear on the home page as sometimes I like to read articles of some specific authors. :blink:
Go to articles tab and click on Discover->Latest articles.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I am facing one strange problem while formatting article. What happened is that as I click the drop down menu for changing the font for paragraph and headings 2 etc, the space where it is written as paragraph, headings and so on keep on shrinking towards the left and finally stopping at the point where the icon for changing the font begins. I cannot see anything written on the drop down menu after that. Please tell me how to expand that drop down menu to its original size.

I can give you a solution- once you do not see the paragraphs any more, expend your editor to full mode and try. You will see it working.

I tried as suggested by you but it did not make any difference. Anyway I have somehow managed to submit after formatting and saving many times. But it was very inconvenient as I had to edit it again and again. Maybe I was not able to was explain my problem properly. So, inserting photos of how it appears.
This is an annoying bug we are trying to get rid off but it is too much built-into the editor. Anyway, one more way to do is click on the select box and use your keyboard down arrow buttons to select the formatting. for example to format as header 2, press down arrow 3 times and enter.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, jabeen
Go to articles tab and click on Discover->Latest articles.

I know there one can know about the author but if provision can be made on the home page itself. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.