Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How to check what amount in my account.?

http://www.comparenshop.in

How to check what amount in my account.?

Please see this on your dashboard.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Manoj Kumar Lamba
Since I am unable to use the inbox I have to bring my doubts here ...I have been trying to submit an article and am unable to do so because I am unable to format it , The cursor on the html mode does not move nor function, is this a technical fault or am I doing something wrong ? please let me know since it is quite sometime since I submitted an article here ..

You can write article without using HTML code. You can use the symbols/ icons at top of the editor for 'italics', 'bold' etc. There should be no difficulty. I have just written an article that is yet to be approved. I have begun another article also. Thus there is no difficulty.

I am unable to move the side bar and so am unable to format the article ,which seems to be the main problem..Is it a technical fault ?

I have right now tried and found no difficulty. There couldb some problem with your computer.

Probably ! Because I have never had any difficulty until now....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Since I am unable to use the inbox I have to bring my doubts here ...I have been trying to submit an article and am unable to do so because I am unable to format it , The cursor on the html mode does not move nor function, is this a technical fault or am I doing something wrong ? please let me know since it is quite sometime since I submitted an article here ..

You can write article without using HTML code. You can use the symbols/ icons at top of the editor for 'italics', 'bold' etc. There should be no difficulty. I have just written an article that is yet to be approved. I have begun another article also. Thus there is no difficulty.

I am unable to move the side bar and so am unable to format the article ,which seems to be the main problem..Is it a technical fault ?

I have right now tried and found no difficulty. There couldb some problem with your computer.

Try to use Chrome browser which may solve your issue.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: usha manohar, mohan manohar

Thanks a lot Maverick :) I have been using Chrome browser but the problem persists, may be a glitch on my computer that neds to be looked into..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thanks a lot Maverick :) I have been using Chrome browser but the problem persists, may be a glitch on my computer that neds to be looked into..

Two weeks before i faced the same issue in Google chrome browser. After that i updated my browser and it is working fine till now. If possible please try to update your Google browser. Click the about Google chrome browser it will show the version and the message "Google chrome is up to date". If it is not updated download chrome and install it. You should also update your java version. Some times java cause the problems.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Two weeks before i faced the same issue in Google chrome browser. After that i updated my browser and it is working fine till now. If possible please try to update your Google browser. Click the about Google chrome browser it will show the version and the message "Google chrome is up to date". If it is not updated download chrome and install it. You should also update your java version. Some times java cause the problems.

Thanks a lot for the suggestion Dwaraknath :), will try it out....I read online and many people seem to be facing this problem

Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan

Thanks a lot for the suggestion Dwaraknath :), will try it out....I read online and many people seem to be facing this problem

I think the problem is associated with Chrome, I used it for a while and kept facing the same problem and had to keep updating it. Then I switched to Firefox and it works fine now. You could also try clearing cache memory occasionally. That too helps!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I think the problem is associated with Chrome, I used it for a while and kept facing the same problem and had to keep updating it. Then I switched to Firefox and it works fine now. You could also try clearing cache memory occasionally. That too helps!

Thanks a lot Kalyani, will try downloading firefox as well since it is always good to have two browsers, just in case ... I have been using Chrome ever since its instalation without facing any problem until now..

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Thanks a lot Kalyani, will try downloading firefox as well since it is always good to have two browsers, just in case ... I have been using Chrome ever since its instalation without facing any problem until now..

I agree with you Usha. To be on safe side it's better to have two browsers. I use both Firefox as well as Chrome. It's a trouble free activity.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.