Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I submitted an article yesterday which is "Difference in blood circulation before and after birth". But it was rejected.In status it was mentioned: other reasons are mentioned in the user notes.Please mention the exact sources of images.

But I am not able to view my article.It shows 404 error.
1. Where should I look for the reason why it is rejected.
2. Is only the source of image responsible for rejection.

I have submitted a quiz on 8th of march.But the status is still pending. Normally how long will it take for a quiz to be approved or rejected.
I submitted an article yesterday which is "Difference in blood circulation before and after birth". But it was rejected.In status it was mentioned: other reasons are mentioned in the user notes.Please mention the exact sources of images.

But I am not able to view my article.It shows 404 error.
1. Where should I look for the reason why it is rejected.
2. Is only the source of image responsible for rejection.

I have submitted a quiz on 8th of march.But the status is still pending. Normally how long will it take for a quiz to be approved or rejected.
If you use any images which are not your own, they must not be copy protected. And you should provide source from where you have taken them.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

[/quote
]If you use any images which are not your own, they must not be copy protected. And you should provide source from where you have taken them.

If that is the only reason can i edit and resubmit.
[/quote
]If you use any images which are not your own, they must not be copy protected. And you should provide source from where you have taken them.

Yes, you can edit and resubmit.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: V.Arunkumar
Same problem happened to me also. Some sentences may match with another and rejected and now I am out of BBL-6.

In my case, sentences do not match :lol:
Same problem happened to me also. Some sentences may match with another and rejected and now I am out of BBL-6.

The issue is different, you have copied sentences and he has only used copyrighted images. Both are different issues, and please stop ranting about your own mistakes!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

One query- Dashboard is not opening for me- What may be the problem.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[/quote

Yes, you can edit and resubmit.

Thank you Maverick. My article is now approved.
I have querry regarding inserting images in the articles. I just want to know is it right to copy images from any site and write the reference of the site from where that image has been copied. Or is there any site from where I can get the images which are not copy righted?. :blink:

Is there anything like we get more CC when we insert Pictures?. Or CC is not effected by the pictures its just for the contents we write in the articles?. :blink:
You are not supposed to copy any image that is copy protected. You can use only images which has open license such as Creative Commons/GPL or Free license. License that require a link back to original author website are not allowed.

I suggest you to use images from Wiki Media (not every one is allowed, just check the license of image you are using.)
boddunan.doc (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.