Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You are not supposed to copy any image that is copy protected. You can use only images which has open license such as Creative Commons/GPL or Free license. License that require a link back to original author website are not allowed.

I suggest you to use images from Wiki Media (not every one is allowed, just check the license of image you are using.)

And about CC dose it get effected by adding images?. :blink:
You are not supposed to copy any image that is copy protected. You can use only images which has open license such as Creative Commons/GPL or Free license. License that require a link back to original author website are not allowed.

I suggest you to use images from Wiki Media (not every one is allowed, just check the license of image you are using.)

And about CC dose it get effected by adding images?. :blink:
Its depend on editors ratings. I believe most people will be impressed with images used in right place. Unnecessary usage of images spoils the sport.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Please tell me whether the cheque has been released or not.

Sharmistha Banerjee
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10466]}

In my dashboard, tht total amount is not show. Please solve it.
Please tell me whether the cheque has been released or not.

Cheques are generally released in 3rd week of a month so what is the use keep repeating the same question.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually I don't know when they released so I asked.So please there is no question of repeating.I hope you understood that.

Sharmistha Banerjee

No one is solving my problem. I am asking this for long time.
My exact problem is that i am collect 315 rs by writing article and 225 rs by voter of day. But in total earning section it show nothing. I recalculate it hundred of time but total earning section remain empty.

Your question is noted and shall be answered in due time. I request you to let admin find time to answer your question. Meanwhile I am deleting your previous two questions which are similar to this one. Thanks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have asked a query that dash board is not opening and showing 401 error. Is it any problem and happening to all?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Try doing it again.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I have asked a query that dash board is not opening and showing 401 error. Is it any problem and happening to all?
try now.

Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.