Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Got it but submit article tab is not coming..Please.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It is available only to the users who has article submission permission, your's were revoked.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
It is available only to the users who has article submission permission, your's were revoked.

When it will open for me?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

When it will open for me?
Forget about it. as I already told you on email, you cannot submit articles anymore. Please do not discuss about this again.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Sir,
I have posted 2 articles on boddunan.com using the online editor provided by boddunan.
But every time my articles get rejected.
The remarks which comes is : Not in proper format use online editor...

please help

:-: :-:
Rishabh Upadhyay
:-: :-:
@ maverick I am not able to open "submit article" option presently. Net is slow at present but want to confirm is there any problem with my account here?.
@ maverick I am not able to open "submit article" option presently. Net is slow at present but want to confirm is there any problem with my account here?.
I don't find any.

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Sir,
I have posted 2 articles on boddunan.com using the online editor provided by boddunan.
But every time my articles get rejected.
The remarks which comes is : Not in proper format use online editor...

please help
Just write in plain text, use basic formatting like headers, text formatting etc. and nothing else. If you do not know how to, it is better to start on new article. Send me article urls so that I can tell you what exactly is the problem.

while submitting articles with images, where we have to specify the image source links?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The source of images should be after last line of the article. This is for ensuring that these are not copy protected.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.