May I enquire how much time does it normally take to assign cash credits (or go through admin review) after an editor has reviewed an article? Actually, my first article here at Boddunan was assigned cash within a couple of days, but the next few articles are still pending user reviews. When might I expect them to be awarded with cash credits?

P.S. - I saw a few articles posted on later dates have been awarded cash, so I was just wondering if there were any skip-the-row green channel for senior members.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Articles are edited at two stages- first by editor and then by Admin. There is no such thing as first come first out. There are a number of editors and each editor may take his own time. Some articles need less time to edit. Some may need more time to edit. However, there is no deliberate favor or bias.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

May I enquire how much time does it normally take to assign cash credits (or go through admin review) after an editor has reviewed an article? Actually, my first article here at Boddunan was assigned cash within a couple of days, but the next few articles are still pending user reviews. When might I expect them to be awarded with cash credits?

P.S. - I saw a few articles posted on later dates have been awarded cash, so I was just wondering if there were any skip-the-row green channel for senior members.
I suggest you to fill your payment profile immediately. We usually suspend articles from anonymous users.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks for your quick reply webmaster, I've updated my payment profile. I am also sending you a PM introducing myself, so that you can verify whether I am a real user or not. Hope that will do :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.