The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Boddunan is basically an English language site. Only articles section has option for Hindi and Telugu articles. There might be administrative difficulties in non English articles. so the option of non English articles withdrawn.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Boddunan is basically an English language site. Only articles section has option for Hindi and Telugu articles. There might be administrative difficulties in non English articles. so the option of non English articles withdrawn.

Yes, I agree. Boddunan is largely a site dedicated to writers who write in English. I don't know about the article section in local language. But I don't see any reason why any other language is needed here Going with English is fine for everyone.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
There was an announcement few days back by admin that they have stopped accepting articles in any language except English. Even I too was surprised they should accept articles at least in Hindi as this is an Indian site but may be Hindi articles are not earning that much revenues compared to English articles so it may be the reason. :blink:

I guess, you are right. Hindi articles are limited and have a very small amount of readers. So naturally the revenue might drop as well.

It is right that Hindi articles are limited but readers of Hindi is not limited. Here at buddunan more over members know Hindi. Hindi is our national language and it is speaking by large numbers in India. We must be respect it.

Dropping Hindi articles has nothing to do with respecting or not respecting. It is a matter of technicalities and there are other issues that are also invovled in taking the decision.

:( It is matter of sorrow for we Hindi speaking peoples. No other site is accepting article in Hindi.

But you can write blogs in Hindi. I guess, you can do it with Blogger. These days wirting in local languages is not difficult.

It is not must to write article everyday but for blog we have update it everyday. It wants enough time.
There was an announcement few days back by admin that they have stopped accepting articles in any language except English. Even I too was surprised they should accept articles at least in Hindi as this is an Indian site but may be Hindi articles are not earning that much revenues compared to English articles so it may be the reason. :blink:

I guess, you are right. Hindi articles are limited and have a very small amount of readers. So naturally the revenue might drop as well.

It is right that Hindi articles are limited but readers of Hindi is not limited. Here at buddunan more over members know Hindi. Hindi is our national language and it is speaking by large numbers in India. We must be respect it.

Dropping Hindi articles has nothing to do with respecting or not respecting. It is a matter of technicalities and there are other issues that are also invovled in taking the decision.

:( It is matter of sorrow for we Hindi speaking peoples. No other site is accepting article in Hindi.

But you can write blogs in Hindi. I guess, you can do it with Blogger. These days wirting in local languages is not difficult.

It is not must to write article everyday but for blog we have update it everyday. It wants enough time.

No. Who said we must update it daily? I am updating my tech blog each alternate day and I am fine with it.
Thanks a lot friends, it's administrative decision where we do not have our say. Therefore we do not know the exact reasons and discussing about it would be hearsay. This thread is locked now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.