I would like to know why the admin of this site has bot allowed copy-paste from MS-WORD. Is there any specific reason?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
M.S. word may not be compatible with Boddunan browser. However, the rules only say that you cannot copy paste from other sites as well as M.S. word. No specific reason is given.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Ashii
When you copy paste on boddunan from MS Word there appear lot many codes which takes a lot of time to remove them while editing manually, that again is a time consuming effort. So to avoid it the boddunan admin has disallowed copy pasting from MS Word. We have to go by the book to have our articles edited and cleared within stipulated period.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I would like to know why the admin of this site has bot allowed copy-paste from MS-WORD. Is there any specific reason?

Don't take to much serious use word pad for typing.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, charmingkids17
Good to know that we can use word pad...
You should either write in boddunan article directly or use notepad to transfer your content to boddunan editor. When you open an editor to write your content, you find this message to caution you, hope this helps.

Copy-Paste from MS Word is strictly prohibited. Please avoid, otherwise your article will be rejected.
You must format the article inside the editor itself. Pasting formatted content from MS Word etc. is not allowed.
Do not include article title again in the content, you may need to resubmit your article.
Do not leave blank space/empty lines on top or bottom of the article.
Please read this article before writing your article.

Then there is a link to take you to article-----

Sunilji, may I know how you detect whether the article is submitted from MS word or written directly on the boddunan editor?
Please clarify my doubt

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You should either write in boddunan article directly or use notepad to transfer your content to boddunan editor. When you open an editor to write your content, you find this message to caution you, hope this helps.

Copy-Paste from MS Word is strictly prohibited. Please avoid, otherwise your article will be rejected.
You must format the article inside the editor itself. Pasting formatted content from MS Word etc. is not allowed.
Do not include article title again in the content, you may need to resubmit your article.

How about typing in MS Word, copying and then pasting in Notepad and then back in the Boddunan text area? Will that work and is that allowed?

How about typing in MS Word, copying and then pasting in Notepad and then back in the Boddunan text area? Will that work and is that allowed?

That is perfect way of doing it. You can format your work in MS Word and then in notepad before posting it in Boddunan.

If you wish to write in that manner, it is okay, but wouldn't that mean unnecessary work formatting twice, first in Word and then in Notepad again? It is instead better to write notepad and then paste in Editor.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.