I have posted an article on the website Pinterest viz. "PINTEREST- A NEWER WAY OF EXPRESSING YOURSELF THROUGH IMAGES" , which is now looming large over the internet and it is also becoming a trend. The article speaks about the process on how it can be used and what can we do with this website, features, utilities and advantages. The article is aimed towards increase consciousness about this website. But woefully I have observed the article has been marked as "Promotional Content". It is true that the article is promoting the website. But the site is already so much popular that it need not to be promoted by an individual like me. Rather the article focuses on making internet users aware about it. If you google, you can easily find "How to use Facebook" or "How to use Twitter". I wrote my article keeping the same view in my mind. so I think rejection of such topics makes this website loose valuable contents and emerging writers can feel discouraged to write anything about any good product or share some knowledge about some good service. Thank you!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
According to rules, any promotional content is not allowed. When you write exclusively about a particular website, product or branded service, this is nothing but promotional. It makes no point to say that people are already aware. Then you may also promote Bata shoes as the brand is already known.

However if you feel that the article is wrongly rejected by editor or administrator, please contact the site manager by using CONTACT icon at bottom right of home page. It is no use discussing the topic in forum.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I guess, this issue is between the editors, moderators and the admin. But I can't help say one thing - I had been asked not to write the name of any particular brand in my articles. As that was first article here, I was just asked to follow the rules and things were normal. I had plans to write such articles as you. But I didn't do it. I guess, you too should take a leaf out of me. Thanks!
Thank you said by: Subir Adhikari
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.