The topic is locked.
I was just wondering is it possible for a random member to become a Boddunan editor? Or the core team remained intact from the beginning?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Editors have been changed from time to time. some of the early editors are now not even active members. The current editors and moderators successfully responded to survey by the site.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

So there is provision for a member to be an editor of this website. How is he chosen?
A moderator and editor is chosen by the admin through a selection process ! However, just becoming an editor doesnt mean a thing because in the past I have hardly seen some of them around after the selection process was over....what is the point in becoming one if you are not willing to soend time here and look after the site ? Some feel that it gives them clout probably :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The simple answer to your question is that if a member, new or old is not a criteria, as long as one can complete the survey and make out the cutout held in different phases.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A moderator and editor is chosen by the admin through a selection process ! However, just becoming an editor doesnt mean a thing because in the past I have hardly seen some of them around after the selection process was over....what is the point in becoming one if you are not willing to spend time here and look after the site ? Some feel that it gives them clout probably :dry:

The editors are also basically members. They are not full time on the site. Now most editors are active and so the site has no difficulty. If an editor does not work actively, he gets nothing from the site. So this does not matter. Site can always appoint as many editors as are needed from the pool of active members. Very likely some of the new active members may in course of time be appointed editor and moderator. If any moderator and editor remains absent for most time, he may be dropped at next reshuffle.

Thank you said by: Subir Adhikari
Subir just carry on and you will also get opurtunity to be an editor which is done through online interview.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I guess, as RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA and others pointed out, just go on with your work. In the due course of time you will get a chance if you are so excited about it.
A moderator and editor is chosen by the admin through a selection process ! However, just becoming an editor doesnt mean a thing because in the past I have hardly seen some of them around after the selection process was over....what is the point in becoming one if you are not willing to spend time here and look after the site ? Some feel that it gives them clout probably :dry:

The editors are also basically members. They are not full time on the site. Now most editors are active and so the site has no difficulty. If an editor does not work actively, he gets nothing from the site. So this does not matter. Site can always appoint as many editors as are needed from the pool of active members. Very likely some of the new active members may in course of time be appointed editor and moderator. If any moderator and editor remains absent for most time, he may be dropped at next reshuffle.

There is no need to have a full time presence but be there generally to watch over things, be fair without taking the sides of some members and that should be good enough !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

There is no need to have a full time presence but be there generally to watch over things, be fair without taking the sides of some members and that should be good enough !

Oh in that case, I too would like to be an editor. I am sure I can be just, unbiased and work accordingly..........
Thank you said by: suni51

Oh in that case, I too would like to be an editor. I am sure I can be just, unbiased and work accordingly..........

Wish you the best. But here I may mention that there are some good achievers who never cared to be editor or moderator. Sandhya Rani and Chinmoy are among them. One may just concentrate on writing good articles and forum posts without editor and moderator assignment. He will also definitely get recognition.

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.