The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Subir,

Yes any member can be an editor or moderator here on the site provided he/she completes the survey asked during selections as per the expectations of an admin. It hardly matters if that member is random or an active user.

Member must be active user. Only then he will participate in survey. If some one is not active even as a member, he cannot be expected to be active as a moderator and editor. As a member, you may not log in even for a month. This is your choice. But if you do not log in as an editor, authors will be affected as their articles will be delayed.

The rule says if you have to go out even for three days you must ask for permission otherwise your editorship may be cancelled.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Definitely, whenever the admin feels that old bunch is not active, he begins the selection process.

I don't know aboutt hte previous editors and moderators, but this times, it looks all are very active indeed. Looks like I can't be one :(
Definitely, whenever the admin feels that old bunch is not active, he begins the selection process.

I don't know aboutt hte previous editors and moderators, but this times, it looks all are very active indeed. Looks like I can't be one :(

True!! We could see all the editors active here every day.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

The previous editors were very active and performed well. But owing to other assignments, they became inactive. Consequently, new set of editors were appointed.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

The previous editors were very active and performed well. But owing to other assignments, they became inactive. Consequently, new set of editors were appointed.

Change anywhere in life is always a good thing especially when there is no progress ....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Change is the only thing that is permanent in life.

I guess that's your batch, if I am not wrong. And you people really rock. It has been indeed great going until now.

I guess that's your batch, if I am not wrong. And you people really rock. It has been indeed great going until now.

No no. There were some other editors in the past.

No no. There were some other editors in the past.

I guess you didn't get me correctly. When I said "that's your batch" I meant to say the new set of editors who were appointed. Yes, there were editors in the past to. I didn't refer to that.
Hi Subir,

Yes any member can be an editor or moderator here on the site provided he/she completes the survey asked during selections as per the expectations of an admin. It hardly matters if that member is random or an active user.

Member must be active user. Only then he will participate in survey. If some one is not active even as a member, he cannot be expected to be active as a moderator and editor. As a member, you may not log in even for a month. This is your choice. But if you do not log in as an editor, authors will be affected as their articles will be delayed.

The rule says if you have to go out even for three days you must ask for permission otherwise your editorship may be cancelled.

Oh I did not know this rule as I am neither an editor nor a moderator. :lol:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.