The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This means editor and moderator job is highly difficult as have to log into each day and oversee each work and functions of this great site.

http://mohanmekap.com/

This means editor and moderator job is highly difficult as have to log into each day and oversee each work and functions of this great site.

Highly responsible too. When they are dealing with different kinds of members,it's essential to exercise utmost patience to avoid conflicts to ensure a smooth running of the site.
To answer the topic in question, whenever there is a need to fill the post of editor or moderator, admin lets everyone know and invites applications for the post. They are then invited to answer a survey and a questionnaire and then selections made. It is better to be fairly regular and active member since that is one way the admin can get a good grasp about each member's capability and understanding.

Also, I am now locking the thread as at the moment there is no requirement for either editor or moderator. If it arises, it will be posted by admin! Thank you.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.