During the course of article writing, I have come across the term "SEO" (Searc Engine Optimization) again and again. I searched the net for a better understanding but lost in vain. The posts seemed too technical to me. So I want to know from my fellow Boddunan members, what exactly is SEO in easy words and how can I SEO better for my article?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
During the course of article writing, I have come across the term "SEO" (Searc Engine Optimization) again and again. I searched the net for a better understanding but lost in vain. The posts seemed too technical to me. So I want to know from my fellow Boddunan members, what exactly is SEO in easy words and how can I SEO better for my article?

In simple words SEO is nothing but Serach Engine Optimisation...I am providing a link for an article that would give you sme useful details, hope it helps...http://www.redevolution.com/what-is-seo/#.UZhLkbU3Bbc

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Subir Adhikari, epraneeth77
The more you try to get information about SEO, you will feel the lesser you know. There are many rules and guldelines that exist and they change often from SE to SE. No one article can help you. You will have to spend hours and days to know it better.
I have a simple understanding. SEO means how your article may be searched by most users. There are some key words that are searched more. If you use those key words in title and body of your article, more users will reach you. But personally, I do not bother about this. I just write on a topic I feel interested in. Also I do not bother about key words but just write as I feel convenient. Obviously, if the topic is a popular one, key words would also be popular.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have a simple understanding. SEO means how your article may be searched by most users. There are some key words that are searched more. If you use those key words in title and body of your article, more users will reach you. But personally, I do not bother about this. I just write on a topic I feel interested in. Also I do not bother about key words but just write as I feel convenient. Obviously, if the topic is a popular one, key words would also be popular.

True in case of writing for fun, but professional writers who depend on writing for their livelihood must keep SEO in mind and must find out newer ways so their articles reach on top of search engines listings. That is more true for page impressions or people subscribed to advert companies like adsense and alike. Their survival is not possible without proper knowledge of art of SEO. Therefore unique keywords are as important as articles in themselves.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Actually SEO means Getting publicity and visibility for a website to a particular keyword. So if you have a website then you need to place content in it. Without any content there is no value for website. This is basic idea for your about seo.

As you are an article writer and asking about seo in article writing, so let me explain you about it.

SEO for article writing depends on the keyword density and the quality of the content you have written and the even the keywords whether they are popular or global.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Suppose you make computers. Now after making computers where you will sell them? You will find a place full of buyers so that they see your computers and buy them, isn't it. Similarly online people are searching products through search engines like google, yahoo, bing and others. I am sure you have used Google to search something online! You have to use SEO technique to make sure that when any individual search "computer", your website appear on top of the search result. This is all about SEO i believe. Many private companies offer SEO services and they use different techniques to increase your website's ranking. You just have to hire their service and increase your ranking in search engines. Thats it! I hope this answer is helpful, Cheers :)

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Thank you said by: suni51
A Search engine as the very word ‘SEARCH’ says, searches. What it searches? It searches for those words which you typed in the Search engine. Suppose you want information on Home remedies for cough. Here the words ‘Home remedies’ and ‘Cough’ are known as ‘Key Words’. If the these Key Words are present in your article, Search engine catches the words and recognizes as if a familiar friend recognized you in a busy locality. The entire thing reduces to, 'use liberally key words, so that any SE recognizes to put your article in the first page of a SE'
Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav, suni51
A Search engine as the very word ‘SEARCH’ says, searches. What it searches? It searches for those words which you typed in the Search engine. Suppose you want information on Home remedies for cough. Here the words ‘Home remedies’ and ‘Cough’ are known as ‘Key Words’. If the these Key Words are present in your article, Search engine catches the words and recognizes as if a familiar friend recognized you in a busy locality. The entire thing reduces to, 'use liberally key words, so that any SE recognizes to put your article in the first page of a SE'

Very nicely explained, I hope this should help many people like us to get a clear picture about SEO. Thanks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Very nicely explained, I hope this should help many people like us to get a clear picture about SEO. Thanks.

search engines rely on famous bookmarking sites like Stumble upon, Digg etc. So, Bookmarking sites also help in improving the rank.
Keyword is the main key of search Engine Optimization. So Complete Search Engine and Search Engine Optimization depends on keywords and for article writing, we need keyword density. So if you want to have seo for article writing, you need take a keyword to which you article should be indexed. so that keywords should be repeated 5 to 7 times in the content. This is the exact explanation of SEO content writing or article writing. We can even say Search Engine Friendly article writing

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.