The topic is locked.
Hi I have voted on 21may 2013 for more than 50 votes but I have not get the credit amount, when I checked in under the heading My stuff->My vote, the date of votes was wrong it was showing that I had voted on 04-09-2009 instead of 21-may-2013, but I was not the member of this website in 2009. I have send my complain to boddunan support. Can anybody tell what can be done in this case...
Regards
Charmingkids17
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
First welcome you in boddunan.
As you have send pm then wait for their reply.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hi I have voted on 21may 2013 for more than 50 votes but I have not get the credit amount, when I checked in under the heading My stuff->My vote, the date of votes was wrong it was showing that I had voted on 04-09-2009 instead of 21-may-2013, but I was not the member of this website in 2009. I have send my complain to boddunan support. Can anybody tell what can be done in this case...
Regards
Charmingkids17

I can see you are top voter of the day with 49 votes so there is no further need of this thread. You should post your queries etc in post related queries and doubts next time. Thank you. The thread is closed now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.