Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some times some external pressures from public compelled one to do not so correct work, and if not there can be chances of public rage against you and this is more when we have seen Gurgaon one year back inside Maurti, when executive was burnt down for not doing illegal work by laborer. Countless example is there.

No amount of external or internal pressure will have an effect on a sincere and dedicated worker. In such a case, the concerned person will never stick to his job. An IPS resigned from his job recently because of political intervention.
I believe on listening to others and not to speak just concentrate on your work its only your work which speaks. :)
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I believe on listening to others and not to speak just concentrate on your work its only your work which speaks. :)

Easier said than done, people limited to themselves remain where they are. Yes they later regret when suffer but then there is nothing much left but ranting and venting. Keep it up. Be happy.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Easier said than done, people limited to themselves remain where they are. Yes they later regret when suffer but then there is nothing much left but ranting and venting. Keep it up. Be happy.

I always don't indulge my self in office politics may be that's the reason I remain happy at work place. :)

I always don't indulge my self in office politics may be that's the reason I remain happy at work place. :)

There two type of people who don't indulge in office politics
1- who have nothing to say
2- whom none wants to listen
3- there is third also but you don't belong to that category - who is dumb. ;)

You may not avoid office politics or any activity as such but it is best to be impartial and not be a part of any group.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You may not avoid office politics or any activity as such but it is best to be impartial and not be a part of any group.

That's the right attitude. Unless you yourself have the weakness of reacting to the office politics, none will drag you in to office politics.

That's the right policy, non-aligned movement has cost us dearly. :cheer:

Sometimes office politics can be violent and the persons who avoids most becomes the target of all, many a times pressure groups are formed especially on financial institutions where people are trying to indulge profit motive by trying to do frauds through one group, there are many side effects of this politics,

http://mohanmekap.com/

Sometimes office politics can be violent and the persons who avoids most becomes the target of all, many a times pressure groups are formed especially on financial institutions where people are trying to indulge profit motive by trying to do frauds through one group, there are many side effects of this politics,

In such conditions one should get away from the office or resign. Otherwise you will be framed as a collaborator in the fraud when such frauds are exposed.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.