Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sometimes office politics can be violent and the persons who avoids most becomes the target of all, many a times pressure groups are formed especially on financial institutions where people are trying to indulge profit motive by trying to do frauds through one group, there are many side effects of this politics,

In such conditions one should get away from the office or resign. Otherwise you will be framed as a collaborator in the fraud when such frauds are exposed.

I don't favor escapism. That way, you will have to run from pillar to post. It is best to deal with any situation in the way you consider best.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sometimes office politics can be violent and the persons who avoids most becomes the target of all, many a times pressure groups are formed especially on financial institutions where people are trying to indulge profit motive by trying to do frauds through one group, there are many side effects of this politics,

In such conditions one should get away from the office or resign. Otherwise you will be framed as a collaborator in the fraud when such frauds are exposed.

Yes one can resign or keep mum but one should do it after proving them wrong. You shall get more respect if you proved yourself not being among the cheating group.Frauds should be exposed- by you.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Exactly, it is the alignment of people's way of perceiving that should how it should all begin, this will only mean growth, dynamism and better synchronization along with marking some expansive strides in humane way.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Organizational politics are inevitable. If one cannot manage it, he or she may resign. But that does not guarantee he or she will not have a similar situation in a new organization. No matter how much you do for the business to grow, if you have peers just for name sake and authority, politics is just next doors.

When you join such people, be sure you are leading (not a great thing career wise); when you oppose such people, be sure you have enough evidence to prove your stance. And if you decide to exit, open up the Pandora's bag and let the management know.... PHEW!!! Politics almost everywhere.

How much and "who do" you think you can handle? :unsure: :unsure:
Organizational politics are inevitable. If one cannot manage it, he or she may resign. But that does not guarantee he or she will not have a similar situation in a new organization. No matter how much you do for the business to grow, if you have peers just for name sake and authority, politics is just next doors.

When you join such people, be sure you are leading (not a great thing career wise); when you oppose such people, be sure you have enough evidence to prove your stance. And if you decide to exit, open up the Pandora's bag and let the management know.... PHEW!!! Politics almost everywhere.

How much and "who do" you think you can handle? :unsure: :unsure:

I'm not a reformer. I'm in to the office to do something for the development of the organization that gives me bread and butter. I can handle only my self. I can mould (And moulded) in such a way that the management always gets from me more than they expect from me. This indirectly contributes to my 'Indispensability." No administration or the other inmates of the organization ever dared to play politics with me.t
I believe on listening to others and not to speak just concentrate on your work its only your work which speaks. :)

Easier said than done, people limited to themselves remain where they are. Yes they later regret when suffer but then there is nothing much left but ranting and venting. Keep it up. Be happy.

I always don't indulge my self in office politics may be that's the reason I remain happy at work place. :)

There two type of people who don't indulge in office politics
1- who have nothing to say
2- whom none wants to listen
3- there is third also but you don't belong to that category - who is dumb. ;)

And there is one more category who know it that involving in office politics will yield you nothing but will stress you and will effect your work I belong to that category. :laugh:
I believe on listening to others and not to speak just concentrate on your work its only your work which speaks. :)

Easier said than done, people limited to themselves remain where they are. Yes they later regret when suffer but then there is nothing much left but ranting and venting. Keep it up. Be happy.

I always don't indulge my self in office politics may be that's the reason I remain happy at work place. :)

There two type of people who don't indulge in office politics
1- who have nothing to say
2- whom none wants to listen
3- there is third also but you don't belong to that category - who is dumb. ;)

And there is one more category who know it that involving in office politics will yield you nothing but will stress you and will effect your work I belong to that category. :laugh:

Please include me in your category.
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
I believe that keeping aloof from all office politics and keep your head down on your job is the best option. In spite of this, you might be a victim of this evil in in your office. I myself have been a victim of office politics. in such times, maintaining and cultivating good relationship with all may see you through. Those who victimised me have fallen in the ditches they had made for others. And many of them are nowhere around. They have been shown the door.
Thank you said by: Ashii
I believe that keeping aloof from all office politics and keep your head down on your job is the best option. In spite of this, you might be a victim of this evil in in your office. I myself have been a victim of office politics. in such times, maintaining and cultivating good relationship with all may see you through. Those who victimised me have fallen in the ditches they had made for others. And many of them are nowhere around. They have been shown the door.

I do believe it. Truth triumphs in the last.
It is better to live in peace than stay in the savage world and for this one should stay away from such situations. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.