The topic is locked.
Hello,
I am trying to find an old thread here that I need to refer for some reasons. But I am not being able to find it. Is there any shortcut option so that I can do it faster?
Please help.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is search button(last in above tabs) to find threads by keywords or from particular users. Have you tried it?

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Hello,
I am trying to find an old thread here that I need to refer for some reasons. But I am not being able to find it. Is there any shortcut option so that I can do it faster?
Please help.

If it is thread where you have posted then you can try my topics which makes the search a little more easier..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hello,
Please help.

Use search feature at the top rightside of the page. It should your purpose.
I tried the search feature but it searches everything. The only possibility was searching through "My topics" that i did too. But searching it manually was a bit difficult. Still no success :(
Hello,
Please help.

Use search feature at the top rightside of the page. It should your purpose.

I thought the serach feature is for articles only....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I tried the search feature but it searches everything. The only possibility was searching through "My topics" that i did too. But searching it manually was a bit difficult. Still no success :(

Since you have an idea which category it belongs to, you may search there...

I had a thread about words that we can type only with the right hand or the left hand. So, I know what the stuff is. But couldn't get there. I guess, it will take time to search manually.
I had a thread about words that we can type only with the right hand or the left hand. So, I know what the stuff is. But couldn't get there. I guess, it will take time to search manually.
If it is yours posting then from "My Topics" from there you can find yours desired post.

http://mohanmekap.com/

If it is yours posting then from "My Topics" from there you can find yours desired post.

The search can be minimised if you search in Board categories of that particular category in which you have posted the thread.

The search can be minimised if you search in that particular category in which you have posted the thread.

I am getting confused between two categores and am not able to recall which one that was. But yes, the topic was started by me and I remember some people who responded there as well. I tried to go through my topic, but will do it again as Mohanji just pointed out above.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.