Hi, Good afternoon everyone.
My self Sujit (SD) and am new member of boddunan family. Please accept me as a forum member.
Thnx.............
Have a nice day!!!!

eit101.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My self Sujit (SD) and am new member of boddunan family. Please accept me as a forum member.
Thnx.............
Have a nice day!!!!

Hi Sujit, you are most welcome here ! You will find this a friendly site where you can interact with the members here on the forum,, also write articles and take part in other activities.Do go through the FAQs which will help you get to know the site better! All the best to you :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thnx.............
Have a nice day!!!!

Hearty welcome Sujit. You are already a forum member. Not only in forum, you are free to take part and enliven the site in all it's activities. Before that, take time to get acclimatized with the site. Go through FAQ.

Cheers!!!
You are here now, so you are already a member of the family! A warm welcome Sujit! Just go through FAQs, rules etc. thoroughly!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hi ! Sujit
Warm Welcome to the boddunan family. Enjoy with great reading and writing.

Be positive
Welcome Sujit.. Always good to see new member here. Forum is quite active place and hope you will enjoy being here. Good luck.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Hi Sujit welcome and enjoy this site from your heart and you may be a successful member.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hello Sujit, welcome to boddunan.com .
You are member of this site and you have right to access and post your replies here in the forums section. Keep posting your forum threads.
Have fun!
Hi, SD, welcome to this great forum, it is a proactive community and from here one can get vivid experience of current affairs and information on many subjects. You can write article and engage in various activities. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Welcome to our boddunan family. You cannot need permission to particapate in forum section. First read all rules and regulation of boddunan.
Welcome abroad :)

I hope you will become a regular contributor to this site.

Mala Jaiswar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.