I am facing a problem when I going to add a question in my created quiz. Where will I write a question? I did not get any form to write a question. I just saw a notice that "Select the question type from the toolbar below to add a question, click finish button on toolbar to save and publish the quiz. ".but I saw a toolbar that contains:

Header
Choice
Grid
Free Text

Are above all question type?

eit101.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am facing a problem when I going to add a question in my created quiz. Where will I write a question? I did not get any form to write a question. I just saw a notice that "Select the question type from the toolbar below to add a question, click finish button on toolbar to save and publish the quiz. ".but I saw a toolbar that contains:

Header
Choice
Grid
Free Text

Is that is question type?

I am not sure if I got your problem right.... Do you want to create a new quiz or are you looking for an option to write a question on an existing quiz or something else?
Yes. I am looking for an option to write a question on an existing quiz.

eit101.blogspot.in
Yes. I am looking for an option to write a question on an existing quiz.

I doubt if there is a way to add a new question to an existing quiz once that has been approved and published. May be other senior members here can throw some light on this.
Quiz has not been published or approved. I mean my quiz has been created without any question. I cannot write or add any question on it. So, I want to know how to write a question on a quiz.

eit101.blogspot.in
Sujit write your quiz question on the 'Header'. Choice will be a combo box from where you need to select the question type. 'Free Text' gives you the space to write something more about the quiz. In case you want to add an image, you can upload it in the option 'image'.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.