The topic is locked.
Hello all,
It has been quite a while since the status on my dahsboard is showing "paid". However, there is still no sign of the cheque or the bank transfer. How long is that going to take?
I finally had to ask for help here............
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Just wait for three weeks after the date of payment shown in profile.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
Well, I have noticed that if it is from bank transfer it may be arrived to you till end of this month(as I got mine last payment in this time) if it is not postponed due to any reason. If it is via cheque, it can took time. No worries soon it will arrive.. Congrats

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
Thanks for the reply, Sir. I would be happy to know, if that would in the form of a bank transfer or a cheque. Just curious to know, that's all.
Thanks for the reply, Sir. I would be happy to know, if that would in the form of a bank transfer or a cheque. Just curious to know, that's all.

Not sure.. As it is first one then it may come via cheque.. Admin asks details related to bank transfer first if they are thinking to send it via bank transfer. If you have got that kind of mail then you will receive it via bank transfer.. still not sure.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Not sure.. As it is first one then it may come via cheque.. Admin asks details related to bank transfer first if they are thinking to send it via bank transfer. If you have got that kind of mail then you will receive it via bank transfer.. still not sure.

Thanks for the reply. As of now, I haven't got any such mail. But it will be great if I get a direct bank transfer (I am sure the admin will go through this). That will save a lot of time for me....

Thanks for the reply. As of now, I haven't got any such mail. But it will be great if I get a direct bank transfer (I am sure the admin will go through this). That will save a lot of time for me....

If you wish to get the earning by bank transfer, send bank particulars to administration using contact icon at the bottom of the home page. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If you wish to get the earning by bank transfer, send bank particulars to administration using contact icon at the bottom of the home page. .

Oh is that possible? I mean can I do it now? Because I am seeing a lot of time has passed since the dashboard says paid. So, can I change the request status now? Please help.

Oh is that possible? I mean can I do it now? Because I am seeing a lot of time has passed since the dashboard says paid. So, can I change the request status now? Please help.

generally a pay is sent in the last week of a month. You can fill your details there but that will be applicable from your next payment

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

generally a pay is sent in the last week of a month. You can fill your details there but that will be applicable from your next payment

So, will my payment be sent in this week - as it's the last week now? And secondly, as I haven't yet filled in the details, how will I get paid??????

So, will my payment be sent in this week - as it's the last week now? And secondly, as I haven't yet filled in the details, how will I get paid??????

What I understand since you haven't filled your bank details yet, you'll be getting a cheque at your address soon ie. if you filled your residence address etc in payment address tab.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.