The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for the reply, Sir. I would be happy to know, if that would in the form of a bank transfer or a cheque. Just curious to know, that's all.

Not sure.. As it is first one then it may come via cheque.. Admin asks details related to bank transfer first if they are thinking to send it via bank transfer. If you have got that kind of mail then you will receive it via bank transfer.. still not sure.

Thanks for the reply. As of now, I haven't got any such mail. But it will be great if I get a direct bank transfer (I am sure the admin will go through this). That will save a lot of time for me....

If you wish to get the earning by bank transfer, send bank particulars to administration using contact icon at the bottom of the home page. .

Oh is that possible? I mean can I do it now? Because I am seeing a lot of time has passed since the dashboard says paid. So, can I change the request status now? Please help.

generally a pay is sent in the last week of a month. You can fill your details there but that will be applicable from your next payment

So, will my payment be sent in this week - as it's the last week now? And secondly, as I haven't yet filled in the details, how will I get paid??????

What I understand since you haven't filled your bank details yet, you'll be getting a cheque at your address soon ie. if you filled your residence address etc in payment address tab.

Yes, I have filled out the details in my Pay Profile. So, I guess that will be considered as the default options this time around. But what do I have to do if I wish to get paid through bank and not cheque (for further payments)?
Thanks for the reply, Sir. I would be happy to know, if that would in the form of a bank transfer or a cheque. Just curious to know, that's all.

Not sure.. As it is first one then it may come via cheque.. Admin asks details related to bank transfer first if they are thinking to send it via bank transfer. If you have got that kind of mail then you will receive it via bank transfer.. still not sure.

Thanks for the reply. As of now, I haven't got any such mail. But it will be great if I get a direct bank transfer (I am sure the admin will go through this). That will save a lot of time for me....

If you wish to get the earning by bank transfer, send bank particulars to administration using contact icon at the bottom of the home page. .

Oh is that possible? I mean can I do it now? Because I am seeing a lot of time has passed since the dashboard says paid. So, can I change the request status now? Please help.

generally a pay is sent in the last week of a month. You can fill your details there but that will be applicable from your next payment

So, will my payment be sent in this week - as it's the last week now? And secondly, as I haven't yet filled in the details, how will I get paid??????

What I understand since you haven't filled your bank details yet, you'll be getting a cheque at your address soon ie. if you filled your residence address etc in payment address tab.

Yes, I have filled out the details in my Pay Profile. So, I guess that will be considered as the default options this time around. But what do I have to do if I wish to get paid through bank and not cheque (for further payments)?

That's admin's choice, he will ask you for your bank info if the provision is not visible in your pay-profile. If it is, just fill it and that is about all.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That's admin's choice, he will ask you for your bank info if the provision is not visible in your pay-profile. If it is, just fill it and that is about all.

Ok. Thanks for clearing my doubts. That's fine to go for now. Thanks once again...
Abhijeet, since your doubts are cleared, I am locking this thread now. If you still have any more queries or doubts, send a PM to admin for proper and quick response.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.