The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Writing articles and active in forums are ways in this great site to stay active and earn money.

Abhijit's intentions are different.He says, he wants to keep his contacts alive. For him it's Forum participation is ideal option. Later on he may extend his activity to other forums.

Actually, I needed confirmation from a responsible person here like a moderator and not just 'you can be active on forum and not write articles'. I am not talking about you, but just a general statement.
As my problem is squeezing out time to write bigger stuff like articles, I thought I would just keep myself connected with you all people and I don't mind getting paid all the while (and to do that I will have to be more active with more articles). Honestly, that's not what I can afford right now. So, I thought, I wouldn't get 'banned' for just being active on the forum and not writing articles.
Writing articles and active in forums are ways in this great site to stay active and earn money.

Abhijit's intentions are different.He says, he wants to keep his contacts alive. For him it's Forum participation is ideal option. Later on he may extend his activity to other forums.

Actually, I needed confirmation from a responsible person here like a moderator and not just 'you can be active on forum and not write articles'. I am not talking about you, but just a general statement.
As my problem is squeezing out time to write bigger stuff like articles, I thought I would just keep myself connected with you all people and I don't mind getting paid all the while (and to do that I will have to be more active with more articles). Honestly, that's not what I can afford right now. So, I thought, I wouldn't get 'banned' for just being active on the forum and not writing articles.

If you agree to my words or as suggested by seniors, you can go as per your wish. In case you wish to remain active in forums, that will be wonderful.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If you agree to my words or as suggested by seniors, you can go as per your wish. In case you wish to remain active in forums, that will be wonderful.

I just wanted to confirm if it is compulsory for members to send articles and not be active only on forums and so I am asking all these things, (though I don't see any such thing mentioned in the FAQs).

I just wanted to confirm if it is compulsory for members to send articles and not be active only on forums and so I am asking all these things, (though I don't see any such thing mentioned in the FAQs).

As you can see, lots of members are not active in both but they go according to their choice, there is no compulsion to participate in all sections. That is up to you and availability of your time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

As you can see, lots of members are not active in both but they go according to their choice, there is no compulsion to participate in all sections. That is up to you and availability of your time.

Yes, time is hard to come by and I can well be quickly be active on the forum and participating in some discussions. That will be certainly worth the go.
Abhijeet, many of us face time constraints but try to remain fairly active by taking part5 in forum discussions, maybe you too can find time, even 15 minutes to half an hour usually suffices to get at least one or two shares per month. So all the best and looking forward to seeing you here more often!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.