I have been active on Boddunan forum the entire month of March and the balance is showing only Rs. 10. Does it take time to update the balance?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes it does take time since the total is updated manually by admin. You say you have been active the whole month but have you made any earnings in this period such as earnings for an article, from weekly leaderboard etc.? Check My Earnings page in your Dashboard and see which of these have not been updated in total!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
Yes it does take time since the total is updated manually by admin. You say you have been active the whole month but have you made any earnings in this period such as earnings for an article, from weekly leaderboard etc.? Check My Earnings page in your Dashboard and see which of these have not been updated in total!

I have been active only on forum. I have been between 2 and 5 number on leaderboard for 2 weeks and between 6 and 10 in the last week. So, how much does that make? Rs. 60??

I have been active only on forum. I have been between 2 and 5 number on leaderboard for 2 weeks and between 6 and 10 in the last week. So, how much does that make? Rs. 60??

Between 2 and 5 on leaderboard in a week, you get Rs. 25/-. The position at end of week only is relevant.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Between 2 and 5 on leaderboard in a week, you get Rs. 25/-. The position at end of week only is relevant.

But all these are shown in 'My earnings' If they are not shown, then the Balance is not correct.

That's the way how I calculated it. I was between 2 and 5 on leaderboard two times = Rs. 50. and once I was between 6 and 10 = Rs. 10. That's how it makes Rs. 60 in all.

That's the way how I calculated it. I was between 2 and 5 on leaderboard two times = Rs. 50. and once I was between 6 and 10 = Rs. 10. That's how it makes Rs. 60 in all.

Leaderboard earnings have not been credited in individual accounts since 2nd March, at least I have not received nay, so probably the reason why they are missing from your account too!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Leaderboard earnings have not been credited in individual accounts since 2nd March, at least I have not received nay, so probably the reason why they are missing from your account too!

2nd March is too long back. The amount of Rs. 10 is shwoing in my dashboard for around a week now. So, it looks like only the last week activities has been taken into account. And in the meantime, have I calculated the amount correctly?
Weekly leader board bonus not getting credited since many weeks.. So may be you are missing that. Article and other earnings are getting updated, but yes admin is busy these days so all of them is taking time.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

2nd March is too long back. The amount of Rs. 10 is shwoing in my dashboard for around a week now. So, it looks like only the last week activities has been taken into account. And in the meantime, have I calculated the amount correctly?

Since 2nd march, earnings are not credited neither for forum activity nor for voting for the polls.

Since 2nd march, earnings are not credited neither for forum activity nor for voting for the polls.

Yes I also noticed that Some contests are missing. Voter of the day is one of them. Is it is live or not.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.