The topic is locked.
Hi,

Was wondering about what's the regular process of release of payments? The status in payments section is showing that on 2nd of May payments were approved by the editor but are pending admin review. Today is 16th May. Does it take a month to complete this process or longer, two to three months?

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It normally takes 4- weeks to receive cheque after the payment has been approved. If you are supposed to receive it through NEFT in your account directly, then you will get a mail from admin asking for details. If by cheque then you wait for it until the first week of next month.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hi,

Was wondering about what's the regular process of release of payments? The status in payments section is showing that on 2nd of May payments were approved by the editor but are pending admin review. Today is 16th May. Does it take a month to complete this process or longer, two to three months?

It generally comes in the last week of month. I suppose you'll be getting it in 10-12 days time. BTW have you provided your address again in the pay profile even if you're an old member, do it again to make it double sure.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you so much Kalyani and Suni51 for solving my queries :) . Yes I have updated by payment profile to be double sure. I have also sent an e-mail to boddunan support with my bank transfer details. I hope to receive my payment soon.

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
Thank you so much Kalyani and Suni51 for solving my queries :) . Yes I have updated by payment profile to be double sure. I have also sent an e-mail to boddunan support with my bank transfer details. I hope to receive my payment soon.

There are others including me who are waiting for their payments, so rest assured you will get it soon.

There are others including me who are waiting for their payments, so rest assured you will get it soon.

I am too eagerly waiting to receive my first payment from boddunan.
I have still not received my payment. Here are the details:

7 Rajinder Soni 2014-05-02 Check 1505.30

I have still not received my payment. Here are the details:

7 Rajinder Soni 2014-05-02 Check 1505.30

My name too figures in that same list, so also others'. Let us wait a few days more, at least until Monday. Otherwise send PM to admin via Contact Us form.

Nice to see members excited about receiving payments, because they consider them as rewards for participation.
I don't know why I have not received this cheque till now. This is not a good sign for a site like boddunan. I hope someone is reading this.

I thought that the only option is cheque. By this discussion i came to understand that there is also an option NEFT to transfer amount to our bank account. Thanks for clearing the doubts.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.